MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH-1 Arp + Midi Clock + Change Clock Divisor = Crash
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH-1 Arp + Midi Clock + Change Clock Divisor = Crash
Ke10g
Hi.

I'm trying to set up modstep for use with the FH-1 and I discovered that if I set up the arp on FH-1, and clock it through modstep via usb midi, when I change the clock divisor while notes are being sent from modstep to the FH-1, the FH-1 clock crashes and I have to stop modstep and press play again for the clock to reset. This doesn't always happen, but especially when I'm low enough in the clock divisions. Is this expected behaviour or is it a bug?

thanks!
w00t
os
Sounds like it could be a bug.

To clarify, you don't actually mean the FH-1 crashes? Just that it stops sending clock? Or stops arpeggiating?
Ke10g
os wrote:
Sounds like it could be a bug.

To clarify, you don't actually mean the FH-1 crashes? Just that it stops sending clock? Or stops arpeggiating?

Yes, exactly. The FH-1 does not crash, but the clock does. It stops arpeggiating and the clock LEDs no longer update. If I stop the clock on modstep andstart it again, the FH-1 clock starts up again, without having to reboot the FH-1.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1