MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Yves Tumor Live
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Yves Tumor Live
OrpHologram
I'm really digging the new Yves Tumor album. However, after seeing him live at Moogfest I just want an album of his full on industrial noise assault. The only way to hear it is to see him live. Anyone know where I can find a soundboard recording of his live performances?

idontknow
Hey smile
I kind of enjoyed some of the songs on his last album, Honesty is my fav eventhough it's clearly pop music, strange but heh.
I don't know if you heard this release

which was out last year I think, self released.
It's kind of more ambient/sometimesnoise than his other stuff, but not quite as in his live show.
I think I've read somewhere that his live is something in itself, different from his albums, and that he wants to keep this dichotomy.. Can't remember where though

Well Ok I've been listening to this album again while writing this down, it's not that noise of an album haha
OrpHologram
I think the way his studio albums sound and the way he personifies himself live clashes so hard and makes him an even more bizarre artist that I respect. He doesn't give a shit what his fans want to hear, he's just doing his own thing like a true artist should.

I think this track is the closest thing I've heard to his live noise performances. My friend said he opened with this track but I'm not sure.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1