MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IFM plus Landscape All Flesh
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author IFM plus Landscape All Flesh
williamjturkel
Just wow. Every input in the system responds to an All Flesh plug in interesting ways, and you can set up patches that respond to a waving a hand nearby theremin style, as well as direct touching. So far Mocante, Grassi, Sprott and Fourses are the real standouts but it is only day one, so I’m sure I’ll find fun patches for the other three IFM modules, too.
GYS
This is cool to hear! I just picked up a complete IFM system and have also noticed you can get great triggering just by hanging patch cables from inputs and then touching the other end. I keep meaning to do an experiment by hanging a bunch of short cables off the side and "playing" them.
williamjturkel
I’ve also managed to use an All Flesh plug on the input for my headphone module and play the system with one finger on it.
Setherian
what patch is this that allows waving a hand nearby as control?
williamjturkel
Actually, you can experiment with this without the All Flesh. Try setting up a Sprott module so that it is on the edge of self oscillation then plug a patch cable into one of the inputs. Don't plug the patch cable into anything else, but try holding it in your hand in various ways.

If you have Mocante and Mr Grassi, try this. Plug Mr Grassi into an output but leave Mocante unplugged. Place one finger on the exposed trace leading to the output jack on Mr Grassi (not on the pads in the triangular shape, but on the trace). Then try touching your other hand to Mocante. You can get very clear tones this way.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1