MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Disting MK4 Multiple audio playlist issue
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting MK4 Multiple audio playlist issue
johane
Hi

Probably doing something stupid but can't figure out why I can't get this to work . Using a beatstep pro I'm only able to trigger the first sample in the playlist. Same if I use Pamela, I can see the midi number change on the Disting 48, 49 etc but it still only triggers the first sample. All the samples are 16bit. Cheers J

os
Are you using the multisample algorithm J-6, feeding it MIDI from the breakout? Sounds like you are but you don't say.

Which firmware?
johane
Thanks for the very quick reply.

It's firmware 4.8 and the algo is indeed J-6. I'm not using the MIDI breakout but the CV/Gate out on the Beatstep or Gate / LFO on the Pamela.
Is it not possible to use this algo without midi signals? My apologies if I missed that in the manual/video.

J
os
You can use it with CV/gate.

Can you attach the playlist here?
johane
I've attached the playlist and the samples. This is an abbreviated version but it's a duplicate of the original playlist and it also exhibits the same behaviour as described previously.

Cheers

J
os
Your file is messed up:
johane
Thx, I know what I've done.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1