MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Verbos Multi Delay Processor
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Verbos Multi Delay Processor
Hansi026
Hey guys, is this a normal behavior ?

delay time fully counterclockwise between x1 and the first dot nothing happend / no fx ?

and if the input mix is full open it sound stange if the delay time is between x1 and the first dot again :-(

https://vimeo.com/319922224

thank you for your help !
damase
Hansi026 wrote:

delay time fully counterclockwise between x1 and the first dot nothing happend / no fx ?

and if the input mix is full open it sound stange if the delay time is between x1 and the first dot again :-(

not normal behavior
i would try it on a different power supply.
Hansi026
damase wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:

not normal behavior

.... nothing has change in my case ... for a couple of weeks, the module was fine hmmm.....

it's not my first Verbos Module that make nonsens meh
damase
Hansi026 wrote:
damase wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:

not normal behavior

.... nothing has change in my case ... for a couple of weeks, the module was fine hmmm.....

i cant speak to any inconsistencies about power situations, but it would be a good thing to test out for trouble shooting purposes, if there is no other conclusions about it then try customer service.

fwiw on my old power supply it would drop out audio on the clockwise end of the delay time and i remember the same thing “its been working fine the first couple weeks” kinda feeling
stephentrask
Hansi026 wrote:
damase wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:

not normal behavior

There was an issue with the very first batch of these that went out. Mine stopped making any sound when I turned the delay up past 4 o'clock. Your issue might be a different version of the same problem.
mritenburg
stephentrask wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:
damase wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:

not normal behavior

.... nothing has change in my case ... for a couple of weeks, the module was fine :hmm:

it's not my first Verbos Module that make nonsens :roll:

There was an issue with the very first batch of these that went out. Mine stopped making any sound when I turned the delay up past 4 o'clock. Your issue might be a different version of the same problem.

Is there a fix for this?
stephentrask
mritenburg wrote:
stephentrask wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:
damase wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:

not normal behavior

Is there a fix for this?

There is a fix. Mine is fixed. If you write to them and send the video they will likely recognize the issue immediately. Mine, by the way, started off fine. Then one day, just like others here, I turned on my rack and it was malfunctioning, totally out of the blue.
mritenburg
stephentrask wrote:
mritenburg wrote:
stephentrask wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:
damase wrote:
Hansi026 wrote:

not normal behavior

.... nothing has change in my case ... for a couple of weeks, the module was fine :hmm:

it's not my first Verbos Module that make nonsens :roll:

Is there a fix for this?

There is a fix. Mine is fixed. If you write to them and send the video they will likely recognize the issue immediately. Mine, by the way, started off fine. Then one day, just like others here, I turned on my rack and it was malfunctioning, totally out of the blue.

Mine does this, but I've been using it creatively by balancing the cv input so it's right on the edge. It generates super interesting distortion artifacts.
Hansi026
i send it back to Schneidersladen.

thanks for the quick help !
stephentrask
mritenburg wrote:

Mine does this, but I've been using it creatively by balancing the cv input so it's right on the edge. It generates super interesting distortion artifacts.

You have an indomitable "feature not a bug" approach that even an actual bug won't deter.
mritenburg
stephentrask wrote:
mritenburg wrote:

You have an indomitable "feature not a bug" approach that even an actual bug won't deter.

I want my expensive Verbos modules to work as they are supposed to just like everyone here, but for this particular bug the benefits gained from exploiting it are almost worth not fixing it. I should ask VE if they can make the fix jumper selectable.
damase
stephentrask wrote:
mritenburg wrote:

thats awesome
i do remember thinking it sounded kind of cool, a warm distortion then the delay all disappearing at once. had drama to it
Illwiggle
Just got one of these last night. WHOA. Best Euro delay Ive come across so far, by far. I mean, I just plugged Rings in being triggered by an LFO & boom instant magic! Floom bloom ambient orchestral cascading gorgeousness....amazing how well in ‘integrates’ & doesnt necessarily sound like a delay effect. Superb module, well worth the price
Cortega
Illwiggle wrote:
Just got one of these last night. WHOA. Best Euro delay Ive come across so far, by far. I mean, I just plugged Rings in being triggered by an LFO & boom instant magic! Floom bloom ambient orchestral cascading gorgeousness....amazing how well in ‘integrates’ & doesnt necessarily sound like a delay effect. Superb module, well worth the price

Red Alert !...Red Alert !....You have broken the First Muffwiggler Rule !!
Speaking of instant Magic and not posting any Audio or Video File is a No Go.
You shall not go Wiggler Heaven until you post Audio of that Patch .
Mr. Green
slowpilgrim
Hansi026 wrote:
i send it back to Schneidersladen.

thanks for the quick help !

Mine cuts out between the 3 o'clock position and x2 (fully cw) i.e. the last quarter of the delay time. Is this normal behaviour? I noticed in the vid Mark did for Schneiders, he avoided this area so maybe that's just how it is.
Illwiggle
Cortega wrote:
Illwiggle wrote:

Mr. Green

Hahaha..... I will post something from that session soon. I have yet to be set up on soundcloud..... it is a pretty awesome delay though, with the pitch shifting & cosmic reverb its an amaZing sound design piece
Cortega
Illwiggle wrote:
Cortega wrote:
Illwiggle wrote:

Mr. Green

Hahaha..... I will post something from that session soon. I have yet to be set up on soundcloud..... it is a pretty awesome delay though, with the pitch shifting & cosmic reverb its an amaZing sound design piece

thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3