MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

µTune midi gate and 0 coast
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author µTune midi gate and 0 coast
tubbutec
ketem13 wrote:
sending midi gate from the gate output.

so I got an 0 coast which has a midi input.

I try to send midi gate from the gate out of the utune to the midi in of the 0 coast and then the gate out of the 0 coast to trigger some envelope but nothing is happening.

any helps with the above ?

Thanks

Hi,

midi gate does not output any midi information. It outputs a gate signal when µTune receives a midi note on/note off massage.
If you want to connect midi out from µTune to the 0 coast, you can use the din-midi output with an adapter to 3.5mm jack
Or you use the µTune gate-out to trigger the 0 coast with its gate input
ketem13
tubbutec wrote:
ketem13 wrote:

I try to send midi gate from the gate out of the utune to the midi in of the 0 coast and then the gate out of the 0 coast to trigger some envelope but nothing is happening.

Thanks

Hi,

midi gate does not output any midi information. It outputs a gate signal when µTune receives a midi note on/note off massage.
If you want to connect midi out from µTune to the 0 coast, you can use the din-midi output with an adapter to 3.5mm jack

will it output a gate signal also when receiving signal to the cv input of utune ?
tubbutec
ketem13 wrote:
tubbutec wrote:
ketem13 wrote:

Thanks

Hi,

will it output a gate signal also when receiving signal to the cv input of utune ?

In the beta version there is a function called 'auto-trigger' which does that
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1