MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Disting Mk3 - LED for 2 and B not lighting in menu
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting Mk3 - LED for 2 and B not lighting in menu
zobbo
Got a second hand MK3 disting. I've got a 4 and another 3. My 3 is in my mini rack and I love it so much I wanted another in the mini but with the same interface so I didn't get confused.

Anyway - powered it on. All lights flash. Upgraded to 3.10 - all good. When I actually started to use it however I found that LED 2 and B do not light up. The self test at the start still works, the LEDs flash during the upgrade and the unit seems to work fine. But as soon as I am using it for switching banks / algorithms etc they just don't work.

It's an odd one. Doesn't seem to be hardware as the self test works. But I've redone the upgrade a number of times and even gone back to a previous version but the odd behavior continues.

Would love to get this sorted as my aging brain has trouble coping with the LED menu system anyway smile

Any advice welcomed!

Ian
os
Is the SD card still in the slot? If so, that affects which LEDs work.
zobbo

Thank you !!

This has the ribbon attachment for the SD card so for the first time ever I left it in!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1