MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Anyone interested in “Modualr on the spot” in sonoma county?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Anyone interested in “Modualr on the spot” in sonoma county?
Turboblast
Really anyone from the greater Bay Area or inland from Sacramento or other. Sonoma county is right in between . My thought is an ambient focus, but I think the their mantra is: always outdoors, always free, only fully modular.

It seems like a nice format to kind of drop out of the rat race feeling, let uncontrolled art run in the direction of its choice, and gather informally with human like minds, or open minds.

See: http://www.modularonthespot.com

Leave some ideas on how you think it could work. Places, power source, amplification, weather ...
Futuresound
I'd be interested in attending for sure.

My system is not set up to be mobile, but if it became a somewhat regular thing, I'd get a mobile case smile
memes_33
id be into it, schedule pending (i'm in oakland)
bhinton
Yes.
monolithicfungus
Turboblast
Definitely interested. Would love to host something in a public place, not sure if the original place MotS hosted in outer Mission is still an option.

I think the larger issue is getting a PA and power source outside a club/store,/gallery.
behndy
i would totes be into it.

'm in El Cerrito.
PK808370
Super late to the party, but it sounds cool. I’m in Marin.
The Grump
Sounds cool, but I don't know about "only fully modular". I like some tabletop gear too. We'll see.
behndy
that's their thing though. one can always put on their own recurring goodness, there's an awesome once a month thing in Oakland, but Modular On The Spot is very specific format. how they rolllllll.
dimleaffall
I've been trying to do a MOTS in SF or San Jose area but I can't find a suitable spot. The last place they did it a few years ago apparently is full of traffic now and buildings. Hit me up if you wanna collaborate on a MOTS in SF area!
rarar
dimleaffall wrote:
I've been trying to do a MOTS in SF or San Jose area but I can't find a suitable spot. The last place they did it a few years ago apparently is full of traffic now and buildings. Hit me up if you wanna collaborate on a MOTS in SF area!

Hey, I'm relatively newish to San Jose and MW in general but I'd be down to collaborate with you on this!
sbmani
Representing Sacramento here!!

Would love to join in on this — and collaborate with anyone in the area
bedhed3000
I'm in Sonoma County, and would definitely be down to participate if the OP is still interested. Parks in Sebastapol might be worth looking at for a location. It's one of the more arts-focused communities here.
ws9848
I’m in sacramento. It’s not too far
monolithicfungus
Speaking of Sebastapol, how about that little stage in front of the Sebast Community Market? They have acoustic shows there occasionally

If they agree, we’d just need a PA system Rockin' Banana!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1