MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Skinny Puppy's cEvin Key - EPISODE 1 of Waveshaper TV
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Skinny Puppy's cEvin Key - EPISODE 1 of Waveshaper TV
s o l v e n t
note: first posted to I Dream Of Wires group but deleted it from there and now posting here.... that subforum is crickets nowadays...

From Waveshaper Media, the producers of I Dream Of Wires, and forthcoming docs Electronic Voyager (about Bob Moog) and Subotnick (about Morton Subotnick):

WAVESHAPER TV
...our new electronic music web channel is now live on Patreon and YouTube!
http://patreon.com/waveshapertv
http://youtube.com/waveshapermedia

Waveshaper TV will focus on the craft and artistry of electronic music production, musicianship, and instrument building. We're passionate about electronic music, and have made it our mission to document its story, from its iconic figures, to its lesser-known, yet compelling outsiders.

First up, from the I Dream Of Wires archive series, is a fantastic interview with legendary electronic music producer cEvin Key - best known as founding member of seminal EBM/industrial band Skinny Puppy, but also a prolific solo artist and collaborator with projects like Download, Images In Vogue, the Tear Garden, and many more.

Become a member of our Patreon and you'll have exclusive access to an EXTENDED EDIT (7 minutes longer) of this interview, and every Waveshaper TV video we publish...

Waveshaper TV - Episode 1 - cEvin Key, Skinny Puppy:

Waveshaper TV - Patreon / channel trailer:

cheers,

Jason @ WSM
jensenluxvid
Good stuff. Thanks.
proteus-ix
Wow this great, thank you!
mt3
w00t SlayerBadger!
jfloftin
Contributed to your cause!
vav
Devil’s Advocate: isn’t this just reselling the exclusive “only get it here” material from the IDOW backer perks?
JayEm
vav wrote:
Devil’s Advocate: isn’t this just reselling the exclusive “only get it here” material from the IDOW backer perks?

backer here, still signed up for patreon because its easier than getting up to pull the idow bluray off the shelf.
s o l v e n t
vav wrote:

The additional material in this vid (and future IDOW Archive series videos) was not used in either cut of IDOW, so I don't follow your point.

The channel will also consist of new material - in fact we'll probably exhaust all of the IDOW material we want to use within the first year, and then it will be all new content.
s o l v e n t
Thank you JayEmm + jfloftin for joining our Patreon - cheers!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1