MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IME / Harvestman live rigs & performances
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author IME / Harvestman live rigs & performances
Vcoadsr
Hi everyone, wanted to share a recording of a liveset I did a couple of weeks ago using an IME focussed 7U rig (see photo below) - this is not my usual live setup but due to constraints on how much gear I was able to to use I decided to go with my IME system ... so pleased I did .... a lot of fun and fantastic sounds to be had It's peanut butter jelly time!

Would love to hear and see other IME live rigs thumbs up

[s]http://soundcloud.com/ebcidic/ebcidic-live-at-bms-nov18-session[/s]

[/img]
mt3
Oh fookin' fook nice.
w00t
SlayerBadger!
evil
The Harvestman
Vcoadsr
@mt3 - thanks!!! thumbs up
robotopsy
Wow !!!! Nice ! applause
temaniak
Piston Honda mk3 is only sound-generator. And, Tyme Sefari mk2 (+SOT) of course.. Sorry, but they are hidden behind the noodles ))

mt3
temaniak wrote:
Piston Honda mk3 is only sound-generator. And, Tyme Sefari mk2 (+SOT) of course.. Sorry, but they are hidden behind the noodles ))

Nice variety of textures.
w00t
xthrasherx
This was very enjoyable. Were you primarily using the Stillson Hammer for sequencing or was there something else driving the set?
PietroC
temaniak wrote:

Great Creation I hope to Hear More
temaniak
PietroC wrote:
temaniak wrote:

Great Creation I hope to Hear More

Thank you! You can listen\watch some another videos on my channel :-)

P.S. I confused the buttons and added you to the blacklist hihi hihi . Hahaha! I can not find how i can edit it! Tell me please!! seriously, i just don't get it
temaniak
xthrasherx wrote:
This was very enjoyable. Were you primarily using the Stillson Hammer for sequencing or was there something else driving the set?

Sorry for long answer. I used Squarp Hermod & Malekko Voltage Block.
mt3
temaniak wrote:
P.S. I confused the buttons and added you to the blacklist hihi hihi . Hahaha! I can not find how i can edit it! Tell me please!! seriously, i just don't get it

I forget!
The option might be there on this page where the user's post would be?
temaniak
mt3 wrote:
temaniak wrote:

I forget!

Yes! Thank you! PietroC , sorry again! smile
mt3
temaniak wrote:
mt3 wrote:
temaniak wrote:

I forget!

Yes! Thank you! PietroC , sorry again! smile

It happens quite often. The buttons practically touch each other!
zombie hmmm..... angry Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1