MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

STILLSON HAMMER mk II FIRMWARE ver 2.26 released
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author STILLSON HAMMER mk II FIRMWARE ver 2.26 released
mt3
STILLSON HAMMER MK2 firmware version 2.26 released.
A new batch of Stillson Hammer is about to ship to dealers with this version installed.

* Changing the clock division of track 1 would sometimes cause the timing of other tracks to be affected. Fixed.
* Gate lengths are now properly scaled to the correct length on clock divided tracks.

https://ime-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/firmware/firmware/25/still sonFW226.zip
Godphaser
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Is there some type of newsletter to keep up with?
mt3
Godphaser wrote:
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Is there some type of newsletter to keep up with?

You're looking at it.
Or facebook?
Godphaser
Thanks but I don't do facebook.

Maybe a topic here with only posts about the updates that way we can subscribe and receive an email every time there is a new one?

Btw, out of pure curiosity, do you work for Harvestman? You seem to be the official rep here. thumbs up
mt3
Godphaser wrote:
Thanks but I don't do facebook.

Maybe a topic here with only posts about the updates that way we can subscribe and receive an email every time there is a new one?

Btw, out of pure curiosity, do you work for Harvestman? You seem to be the official rep here. thumbs up

Most of us here don't do facesbookofdeath either, that's why we're here.
SlayerBadger! twisted

Good idea about the topic and subscribing to it. I didn't think of that.
w00t

No affiliation, just fetishistic pleasure (and its exhibition).
The Harvestman
Godphaser
Yeah I think the topic is the best option.

I wouldn't mind subscribing to a Harvestman newsletter though.

Thank a lot for your help toward other Harvestman fans. thumbs up
Godphaser
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209987

My man! thumbs up
chaosick
wow, I hadn't updated firmware in about 6 months, and I was starting to get annoyed with some limitations, feeling cv of some parameters can be a bit laggy, looking at maybe getting a nerdseq..but wow, it's miles better now, VERY responsive compared to before, much smoother and tighter in all ways, it gets better and better.
Epignosis567
new batch as in mkiii?
mt3
Epignosis567 wrote:
new batch as in mkiii?

No, as in "sold out what we made, need to make another batch of these batches".
Godphaser
Am I the only one getting insane bugs with this OS version?

Like tracks being erased (extremely infuriating) when I do things like adding a track or erasing another one.
mt3
Godphaser wrote:

Like tracks being erased (extremely infuriating) when I do things like adding a track or erasing another one.

I haven't had that issue.
Have you done a clean wipe/erase of your saved sequences? Sequences programmed using older firmware are not always compatible with the new style sequences.

To erase your stored sequences and start fresh:
* enter TEST MODE by holding down the LOAD button while turning your modular system’s power on. All the buttons should light up RED, and will turn GREEN if you press the GATE page button
* perform the ERASE command by pressing the Track 4 button

Report back if you try this. It seems everyone has a different (interesting?) operational glitch when using sequences programmed using older firmware.
liquidsn
is there a way for the display to tell you with firmware you are on?
Godphaser
mt3 wrote:
Godphaser wrote:

I haven't had that issue.
Have you done a clean wipe/erase of your saved sequences? Sequences programmed using older firmware are not always compatible with the new style sequences.

To erase your stored sequences and start fresh:
* enter TEST MODE by holding down the LOAD button while turning your modular system’s power on. All the buttons should light up RED, and will turn GREEN if you press the GATE page button
* perform the ERASE command by pressing the Track 4 button

Report back if you try this. It seems everyone has a different (interesting?) operational glitch when using sequences programmed using older firmware.

Seems like it worked. thumbs up

Also, what I think confused me and probably led me to misoperation is the fact the data of a preset is not properly displayed until you play it.

Let's say you go through different sequences inside the Stillson by using an external sequencer.

You are playing preset 1 in C Major and want to switch to preset 2 in D Minor.

From what it seems, if I switch from preset 1 to 2 but don't play it, if I check my track data it will say C Major, even though the preset 2 is properly loaded. As soon as it plays, it displays the right info.

So between having old presets and this display update confusion, I was left with the impression that I got tracks deleted or corrupted but now I'm good.

Thank you!

Quote:
is there a way for the display to tell you with firmware you are on?

Init + Mode
Mercutio
I really like probabilities on the gate.

Is it possible in a next firmware update to get "probability" to the burst section ? to avoir that burst plays everytime ?
tappazee
hello i've updated to 2.26 but i'm having a problem where the gate lengths are not properly scaled to correct length on clock divided tracks when i use an external clock.

Gates seem to scale fine in internal clock mode, but only the bottom quarter of the sliders (or less) are usable in gate mode when using external clock.

Any advice appreciated! cool
isi909
nice thx dude.....applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1