MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DOD Carcosa fuzz- any owners?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author DOD Carcosa fuzz- any owners?
unclebastard
I have one of these on the way for guitar and synth duties. Do any owners have any tips or tricks for this fuzz?
waveswinger
i got one recently. The "Before" and "After" knobs can really change things drastically. I had fun running some drum machines through it, especially with a little less fuzz than usual applied. Also took my MS20 mini to some new levels of screaming and crunch. The Hi-Cut is also pretty drastic!
Definitely useful. I usually use a Mastotron but I have been sneaking this DOD into a lot of situations and enjoying it.
unclebastard
Thanks ! I was beginning to think I'd bought a turkey... I used to run my drum machine through a Metalzone, and I also needed something to filth up bass synth parts.
waveswinger
I'm curious about the Boneshaker as well. My local Guitar Center has had one on the used shelf for months, but I haven't felt buying it yet ha. Maybe if it goes down a few more dollars....
I've been trying to get out of using effect pedals but the price is too good compared to their Euro counterparts. Also curious about the re-released Meatbox and that Gonkulator Ring Mod.
I used to collect the older DODs, but lost interest as I bought more monophonic synths. Still have three or four of their old flangers though Rockin' Banana!
unclebastard
It arrived a couple of days ago, and let me tell you this thing is a yak! It shoulders all duties without complaint and anyways delivers. I've tested it with guitars ( 335 copy and Tele copy) synth and drum machine- there's nothing it can't handle or enhance. My perfect general purpose filth box.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1