MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Corsynth - Black Friday Sale
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Corsynth - Black Friday Sale
Thalassa
Only until Monday the modules released this year (C101B , C110 and DR-01) have a 10% discount.

More info : www.corsynth.com/shop

Rex Coil 7
The Bass Drum looks tasteh ... tasteh I say! ... tasteh as stuffing and gravy!

Gimme Dat! lol
Rex Coil 7
Listening to the audio demos of the Bass Drum module as I type this. Great idea, really nice sounding!

Now, design one more just like it that uses white noise or a wave folded VCO to be a companion module which would be used like a snare hit (of sorts) as a companion to the Bass Drum module.

I want a 20% commission on that idea. lol

no really

lol lol lol lol
Thalassa
Thank you smile . The snare drum is on its way. This week I have received the prototype PCBs but I haven't had time to test them yet. On the bread board I was able to create a lot of kind of snare sounds , zaps , toms, even bass drums cool
Rex Coil 7
Thalassa wrote:
Thank you smile . The snare drum is on its way. This week I have received the prototype PCBs but I haven't had time to test them yet. On the bread board I was able to create a lot of kind of snare sounds , zaps , toms, even bass drums cool
Yea, after I looked around on your website some more I discovered the C105 ...

LINK = https://corsynth.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_1&p roducts_id=7&zenid=ocmo3sospn845g47f25aa4p843

Then, after I spent a little while removing my foot from my mouth (which can be a monumental undertaking in my case) I listened to the audio demos of the 5U version of the C105 ... I also noticed that the 5U C105 is being redesigned at present.

So clearly you've got everything well under control. Nice work ... between the Bass Drum and the C105 redux now sequences can have a bit of rhythm happening without breaking the bank or having to use up a dozen MU spaces (so to speak) just to add a bit of ~thump~ and ~thack~ to our sequences.

Well done.

thumbs up
Thalassa
The C105 will be released next week or the first week of December smile . It will have al the same functions of the first version and much more smile
daveholiday
Pablo,

Watch out for that Rex character, he will derail a thread with copious amounts of text in a heartbeat!

I can honestly say that I can't bitch at you for this sale since I already own all the modules! (my C101 is a 2U tho!)

Back to you Rex...stop badgering good people like Pablo for new modules....I have that covered!! Mr. Green But I have a DR-01 that you could demo should you feel the need. I will be honest and say the DR-01 isn't as focused as the Jomox BD. While it will tread into those regions, it shines when you explore all that it has to offer. I love mine, and it will do some awesome things when modulated......take that JOMOX!!

You are the man Pablo! Much love my friend!
Thalassa
All ideas are welcome , yours , rex thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

As always thanks for your kind words Hug
AMJ
Received my bass drum module a few weeks ago and it just kicks ass! About to order another one. When will the ds2 be available?
Thalassa
Hi AmJ , great that you like it thumbs up The DR-02 is already designed and in prototype stage. I've have received the prototype PCBs but I didn't have the time to test it yet ( a lot of work with the new c105 mkii ) . If everything is going good it should be ready in 2-3 months
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1