MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any video of the Dot Com whammy bar in action?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Any video of the Dot Com whammy bar in action?
Rex Coil 7
I'd like to see how the Q181V1 Whammy Bar controller module works. Even more, I'd really like to see the Q182V2 Dual Axis Whammy Bar in action. The way that it's use is described on the web page and the Datasheet is about as vague as vague gets.

"The Dual-Axis Whammy Bar controller produces a voltage as you move the Fender Guitar-style bar up and down, and another voltage as you push and pull the bar."

Push and pull the bar? What in hell?

Anyone aware of video of either of these controllers being used posted anywhere? My search engine pulls up a big fat nuthin' on both of them. I also checked out all of the videos in the "Tutorials" page on the Dot Com website ....more big fat nuthin's.

help
JohnLRice
This? cool
Rex Coil 7
lol ... I've seen that video before.

What I'm ~~ lol ~~ about is that while the whammy bar may be in view, he doesn't use it once in the video! Doesn't even lay a finger on it.

JohnLRice wrote:
This? cool
JohnLRice
Rex Coil 7 wrote:

What I'm ~~ lol ~~ about is that while the whammy bar may be in view, he doesn't use it once in the video! Doesn't even lay a finger on it.
d'oh! Sorry, poor reading comprehension/knowledge/assumptions on my part! oops Dead Banana
Rex Coil 7
JohnLRice wrote:
Rex Coil 7 wrote:

d'oh! Sorry, poor reading comprehension/knowledge/assumptions on my part! oops Dead Banana
AH! I see. Well, that said, you've passed the initiation into the Cranial Rectitis Club ("head up the ass diseased" club)

Welcome aboard, new member!

I am the founder and President.

This is I, your astute leader ....

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1