MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

USAMO difficulties with offset and MIDI test
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author USAMO difficulties with offset and MIDI test
BailyDread
Hi all, having some difficulty with my USAMO...

Specs:
Logic Pro X 10.4
UAD Apollo Twin Solo Thunderbolt
Registered USAMO software

I have it set up somewhat, and it is MIDI clocking my Beatstep Pro. But when I use the Offset feature to align to the grid, pressing play no longer starts the BSP... Sometimes it will work for a time, but then other times, even if i change the offset back to 0, it will no longer start and I have to close and reopen the project in Logic just to get it to play again. I'm not using the count-in feature in Logic.

Also, when I run the MIDI test, I get quite a bit of red errors coming up, roughly 80%... I've tried adjusting the level input on the USAMO unit like it says in the manual... It just never starts reading 100% green...

I ONLY want this thing to clock... How do I get past these two issues? Please help!!
os
Quote:
Also, when I run the MIDI test, I get quite a bit of red errors coming up, roughly 80%... I've tried adjusting the level input on the USAMO unit like it says in the manual... It just never starts reading 100% green...

Get it 100% green on the clock test first. Do not attempt anything else until this works.

Ideally you want the USAMO pot around 12 o'clock. If you're not having any joy adjusting the pot, adjust the output level from the Apollo instead.

Do not however raise the track fader above 0dB in the DAW.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1