MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bananalogue..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Bananalogue..
apemandan
http://www.bananalogue.com/

Check the website....Hmm, very interestink Mr. Bond.. eyes...
indexofmetals
bring back the VCS!
Cybananna
yes, VCS please!

and looking forward to other great stuff
tragedybysyntax
Yeah! I'm thinking i'd like to get a 2nd VCS....however.....

I'm saving for a Serge M-Class Module wink
Kwote
very nice! hope he's got some tricks up his sleeve. i wanna see some new shit!! It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama! It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!It's peanut butter jelly time! Bananallama!
brandon daniel
mmm, 2nd VCS. Would be nice if they A) managed to keep regular production going and B) did some new stuff too, like some of those whacky variable slope filters.
GCF
So....many....banannananananas!!!!!!


But yes, a return of VCS and other goodies would be tremendous. He could probably make a killing just bringing back enough VCSs for everyone that wants one.
Kwote
GCF wrote:
So....many....banannananananas!!!!!!


But yes, a return of VCS and other goodies would be tremendous. He could probably make a killing just bringing back enough VCSs for everyone that wants one.


i think that would dry up quick though. although i fully agree that he should keep his existing modules going i really think he's long overdue to bring out some new ones. i think new designs would give Bananalogue the strength to really carry on.
GCF
So, is the whole Bananalogue thing to release modules that imitate modules that already exist, or existed. A few Serge-based modules, and an ARP one so far. Do you think his new stuff would be similar in concept, or some completely original designs?
apemandan
I'd be happy with some more euro and frac format serge modules!! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
indexofmetals
this is not a flame throw down - but does anyone know exactly what is the issue with rights to serge designs? doesn't STS have them? or does serge still have the original unmodified 70's designs, and so we get the vcs via bananalogue?
Kwote
apemandan wrote:
I'd be happy with some more euro and frac format serge modules!! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!


2nded. completely original not as important. new to frac format very important.
cebec
indexofmetals wrote:
this is not a flame throw down - but does anyone know exactly what is the issue with rights to serge designs? doesn't STS have them? or does serge still have the original unmodified 70's designs, and so we get the vcs via bananalogue?


Good question. There seems to be somewhat of a mystery surrounding this. Best bet would be to ask Rex, as I'm sure you'd get the whole story from the beginning. As far as I know, from what Rex has told me, when he expressed interest in continuing with Serge after Mr. Tcherepnin decided to quit the business, he (Serge) gave an evil laugh and pointed Rex, who had been a tech since the early days when they were assembling Serges while cranked up on speed in kitchens and UC Berkeley academic building balconies on the sly, to a dark, musty room filled with schematics and parts and said, 'good luck!'. It was Rex's job to make sense out of all of it if he wanted to badly enough!
parasitk
cebec wrote:
As far as I know, from what Rex has told me, when he expressed interest in continuing with Serge after Mr. Tcherepnin decided to quit the business, he (Serge) gave an evil laugh and pointed him to a dark, musty room filled with schematics and parts and said, 'good luck!'. It was Rex's job to make sense out of all of it if he wanted to badly enough!


twisted Great story!
cebec
parasitk wrote:
cebec wrote:
As far as I know, from what Rex has told me, when he expressed interest in continuing with Serge after Mr. Tcherepnin decided to quit the business, he (Serge) gave an evil laugh and pointed him to a dark, musty room filled with schematics and parts and said, 'good luck!'. It was Rex's job to make sense out of all of it if he wanted to badly enough!


twisted Great story!


Yeah, man! Here's some more history:

http://books.google.com/books?id=tNci9y0jlRgC&pg=PA151&dq=rex+probe&ei =kMgUSYuSGZWszAS7xPSuBA#PPA151,M1
D/A A/D
I need to read this sub forum more often!!!

All I have to say is:

SlayerBadger!

!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group