MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Now available C105 MKII [ New video demos 28/02/2019]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Now available C105 MKII [ New video demos 28/02/2019]
Thalassa
After too many months in the making , the C105 MKII is now available at the store. A great update that expands the possibilities of this module to new limits. Clock input and output , voltage controlled high pass filter , two clock ranges. Now the C105 can be used also as a sample and hold, can be synced to anything in your system, can be used as master clock or even as a square wave oscillator etc

More info :

www.corsynth.com/home/modules/c105mkii

[s]http://soundcloud.com/corsynth/sets/c105vcnoise[/s]

UPDATE 28/02/2019 :

TimeRaveler
Looks fantastic!
ranix
yo that image is awesome

josaka
lovely work pablo.. smile
Thalassa
Thank you guys we're not worthy we're not worthy
Thalassa
I've a recorded an small video demo showing how easy is to create random gates using the C105 MKII also as sound source I've used the DR-02 prototype smile

steffengrondahl
^ great Pablo love I know I'm going to purchase the DR-02. But haven't considered the C105 till know hmmm.....
Thalassa
Thank you Steffen smile The new features added to the C105 in the MKII version expand a lot the possibilities of the module.
Thalassa
Finally I had the time to record a more detailed video demo showing the basics and the new features of this C105 MKII. I hope you like it smile

Topics covered :

00:00 Intro
00:16 Internal Noise and Sample Frequency
01:28 The voltage controlled High Pass Filter
02:23 Patch example : Sequenced Noise
02:54 The Lo-fi Input
04:30 Patch example : Lo-Fi Sequence
06:00 Clock in LOW mode
08:42 Patch example : Random Filter Modulation

JohnLRice
Thalassa wrote:
Finally I had the time to record a more detailed video demo showing the basics and the new features of this C105 MKII. I hope you like it smile

Topics covered :

00:00 Intro
00:16 Internal Noise and Sample Frequency
01:28 The voltage controlled High Pass Filter
02:23 Patch example : Sequenced Noise
02:54 The Lo-fi Input
04:30 Patch example : Lo-Fi Sequence
06:00 Clock in LOW mode
08:42 Patch example : Random Filter Modulation

Very nice! applause
MrNezumi
Excellent demo! This module just moved to the top of my list.
Thalassa
Thank you guys! we're not worthy
TimeRaveler
Just ordered this (via Noisebug)! Do you prefer to use it before or after the filter? Have to figure out the optimal placement...
Thalassa
Hi TimeRaveler, first of all thanks for buying it smile .

About the placement in the pacht , it depends. I use it before , after and many times without filter at all. It sounds different so everything depends in what are you looking for at that moment. I've recorded a demo where you can hear the differences between no filter, pre filter and post filter. First it is the sequence without the C105.

[s]https://soundcloud.com/corsynth/c105npp[/s]
TimeRaveler
Thanks for doing that Thalassa, I can see myself using it all 3 of those ways, but I really like it naked! Sweeping to lofi gives it a crunchy LPF sound of its own.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1