MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

HEX-01 eurorack cable hanger
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author HEX-01 eurorack cable hanger
chiavere
I’d be happy to pick one up (I supported the KS too), and even would prepay if it would help you out - I dig this design and how much it holds!
batch
Have pm’d you
SonicVoltage
How did I miss this thread? Hi, if u are still taking orders I'll be happy to buy one + shipping to UK. I surely need one and it will make things look tidier in my new bunch of videos!

I hope things are going better with work and in general as well. Keep it up.
jjmcclear
Hey kids

Waiting to hear back from the manufacturing place on the cost of doing a dozen or so prototypes. Hoping to have a batch with in the next week. I'll probably just put a "for sale" thread up when I have the, I'll keep you posted.

Really appreciate the support!

Kind Regards,

Jesse

P.S. Tiptop Audio will have a HEX-01 on display at Superbooth, for anyone attending. Be sure to express your interest to them. Might help me in getting these things made. wink

flippantminister
I supported the KS as well, and am looking forward to one of the small run!
SonicVoltage
jjmcclear wrote:
Hey kids

Waiting to hear back from the manufacturing place on the cost of doing a dozen or so prototypes. Hoping to have a batch with in the next week. I'll probably just put a "for sale" thread up when I have the, I'll keep you posted.

Really appreciate the support!

Kind Regards,

Jesse

P.S. Tiptop Audio will have a HEX-01 on display at Superbooth, for anyone attending. Be sure to express your interest to them. Might help me in getting these things made. wink

Hey young man smile
It is possible, a bunch of us are willing to pay upfront, this may make it easier and safer for u to order production of this batch (or bigger batch) ?
the.hilander
I'll buy one of the prototypes too. I'm in the US and can prepay.
evileye0702
It's obvious to me there are going to be more buyers than product if you are only go to make about a dozen.
jjmcclear
Picked up ten hangers from the metal shop today, and dropped them off at the powder coating place. Should have those next week. I have an additional ten being cut next week as well, so... I’ll have twenty hanger prototypes available.

Maybe if I get enough going, I can pay for the tool and dye stuff, out of pocket. We’ll see. The prototypes look pretty sharp though.

jjmcclear
In other news. I’ve spotted the cable hanger in some Superbooth videos. Tip-top Audio sent me these photos today.

SonicVoltage
thumbs up
jjmcclear
Hey guys!

I started a sale list/thread type deal. wink

Jesse

Order list here: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3059993#3059993

bentoncbainbridge
My Hex-01 is compatible with my super-thin patch cables! thanks, Jesse!

http://twitter.com/bentoncbainbrid/status/1132839380031287297
jjmcclear
bentoncbainbridge wrote:
My Hex-01 is compatible with my super-thin patch cables! thanks, Jesse!

http://twitter.com/bentoncbainbrid/status/1132839380031287297

Yes, should work fine. If not, you could always return it. cool
jjmcclear
So, as I mentioned in the sale thread... Martin Gore (Depeche Mode) ordered a HEX-01 yesterday!! lol Craziness!

I’m also working on a quarter inch version, today. I’ve had a few requests.

And you can now place pre orders on www.eurodesk-z.com

Jesse

SonicVoltage
Silly Royal Mail in UK...
it's fine to pay VAT of course, but their handling charge is silly bringing their import charges to around $25... (over $10 is handling charges, which considering shipping has already been paid for delivery to my door... it's a bit silly, handling charge should be smaller for smaller items/smaller values)

Even more messed up is the fact I tried to pay this charge via VISA and Pay Pal and their payment system failed so I can't even pay (error on their side not mine, indeed I paid Royal Mail on other parcels a couple of weeks ago and it was fine... also Pay Pal and HSBC both accepted this transaction but Royal Mail system had an error... so I can't even get it delivered for now... how bad is Royal Mail? smile

Never had this type of problems with UPS, oh well ... will get it delieverd at one point...

NOTE: this has nothing to do with jjmcclear
It's just Royal Mail being broken smile
batch
Jesse - just wanted to say thanks. My Hex arrived a week or so back, have got it fully loaded and it fits all my cables perfectly with a little room to spare.

My wife is also thankful as this enabled me to consolidate a big mess I had.

So big thanks - the Hex is perfect. Really appreciate you making it possible and wish you the best with more sales!
jjmcclear
batch wrote:
Jesse - just wanted to say thanks. My Hex arrived a week or so back, have got it fully loaded and it fits all my cables perfectly with a little room to spare.

My wife is also thankful as this enabled me to consolidate a big mess I had.

So big thanks - the Hex is perfect. Really appreciate you making it possible and wish you the best with more sales!

Thank you, much appreciated! smile

Jesse
jjmcclear
Hey guys,

If anyone's interested. I have a small number of quarter inch hangers (HEX-25) available for sale on the website. They turned out pretty cool!

sduck
one less than before
jjmcclear
sduck wrote:
one less than before

Thank you! hihi
sduck

(unpatched currently, was moving stuff around)
jjmcclear
sduck wrote:

(unpatched currently, was moving stuff around)

It's so beautiful waah sniff sniff lol
jjmcclear
I have this one being quoted as well. Prototype pics should be coming soon.

jjmcclear
Oh, and I'm also looking into these cross bars thingies. We'll see. Some are concerned about stands toppling over, but... I think it should be fine. We'll see.

Rough concept here
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 7 of 8