MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

HEX-01 eurorack cable hanger
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Author HEX-01 eurorack cable hanger
luchog
I got mine, now I just need to work out a place to put it.
david_r
jjmcclear wrote:
Oh, and I'm also looking into these cross bars thingies. We'll see. Some are concerned about stands toppling over, but... I think it should be fine. We'll see.

Rough concept here

That looks great! Definitely interested!
jjmcclear
Hey guys,

If anybody's interested...? I have some heavily discounted (B-STOCK) HEX-01 hangers on the website right now. I have about 18 of them, that just have some cosmetic imperfections, but are 100% functional, and completely new.

$37.50 each

Basically just covering my manufacturing costs, etc. I was considering taking them back to the metal shop for a credit, but... it's been a rather unpleasant experience with them lately, and would prefer not deal with them anymore. I'm already with working with a new fabrication company, so hopefully I'll start to get my orders on time from now on. And no more excuses, errors, etc.

Hit me up with a PM, or visit www.eurodesk-z.com if interested. Thanks!

Jesse

jjmcclear
luchog wrote:
I got mine, now I just need to work out a place to put it.

I tend to use the corner of the room. smile
ckwjr
I love mine. Finally a cable hanger with plenty of spare room for more! The only challenge now is making up my mind about how to organize cables. Clockwise, short to long, but the temptation to color-code is great.
jjmcclear
ckwjr wrote:
I love mine. Finally a cable hanger with plenty of spare room for more! The only challenge now is making up my mind about how to organize cables. Clockwise, short to long, but the temptation to color-code is great.

So glad you like it! applause I tend to separate them by length, and brand.
jjmcclear
Patchwerks (in Seattle, WA) will be carrying eurodesk-z hangers very soon.
jjmcclear
Shipping hangers out to Perfect Circuit, on Monday... they should have some HEX-01 and HEX-25's in stock, by end of the week! Thanks guys!
jjmcclear
Analogue Haven will be carrying eurodesk-z products very soon!
jjmcclear
got some cool magnets in the mail today!

jjmcclear
Patchwerks now has HEX-01's in stock, and available on their website. If you happen to be in the Seattle, WA area... be sure to stop by their place, it's an awesome shop!

jjmcclear
Analogue Haven will have their hangers very soon! Just shipped them a batch last week.
jjmcclear
Hey guys,

Detroit Modular (Royal Oak, MI) and Yper Sound (Mexico City) will be the next to carry eurodesk-z products. Including the new KLAUZ1e 1/8" wall mountable cable hanger.

The KLAUZ1e is scheduled for fabrication over the next week, and should be shipping very soon! The K1e is currently available for preorder, on the eurodesk-z website.

https://www.eurodesk-z.com/collections/all

3D Concept Rendering

The KLAUZ1e is a professional 1/8" eurorack cable hanger, created for modular synth users with limited studio space. We not only believe in this product due to it's appearance, but because it also holds far more than most eurorack cable hangers available today.

The actual cable capacity may vary, depending on your cable brand, and end housing.

This slick looking cable hanger measures roughly 24 inches across, and has two slotted screw hole for mounting to your wall, shelf, etc. Appropriate mounting hardware recommended.

- 38 slots to holds hundres of eurorack cables
- Fits 3.5mm cables, and TTS Bantam cables
- 14 gauge laser cut steel with an attractive textured black powder-coat
- Slotted screw holes for wall mounting, etc.
- 4 additional laser cut holes for tool storage, MIDI cables, or lollipops
jjmcclear
jjmcclear
Testing out the first KLAUZ1e hanger today...

jjmcclear
jjmcclear
Modular Addict (Milwaukee WI), will be carrying eurodesk-z products in the very near future. applause
jjmcclear
KLAUZ1e are now shipping!

jjmcclear
Playing with some half 1/4" and half 1/8" hanger designs

ckwjr
I just ordered the 1/4" Hex hanger to add to my Eurorack version. These things rock btw. I don't have a good spot for a wall hanger, and I love the way these things look on a microphone stand. I'm not much of an interior decorator, but I think they look great.
jjmcclear
Thank you for the kind words. It's very much appreciated. smile

Kind Regards,

Jesse

ckwjr wrote:
I just ordered the 1/4" Hex hanger to add to my Eurorack version. These things rock btw. I don't have a good spot for a wall hanger, and I love the way these things look on a microphone stand. I'm not much of an interior decorator, but I think they look great.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Page 8 of 8