MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

HEX-01 eurorack cable hanger
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author HEX-01 eurorack cable hanger
jjmcclear

Visit www.eurodesk-z.com to place your order! Use coupon code WIGGLER for 10% off your entire order!

Order list here: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3059993#3059993

ranix
I'd love one for 1/4" cables. I use something like this now but it's not tall enough. I just zip tied two Pomona cable holders to a mic stand.

joesdeals
I really like that design, I def would buy it

What about 3D printing it
jjmcclear
I just wonder if the material would hold up to the weight etc. I'm waiting to get a price estimate now.

... but if you just can't wait http://shpws.me/QUHS

joesdeals wrote:
I really like that design, I def would buy it

What about 3D printing it
jjmcclear
I'll consider two sizes. smile Thanks!

ranix wrote:
I'd love one for 1/4" cables. I use something like this now but it's not tall enough. I just zip tied two Pomona cable holders to a mic stand.

jjmcclear
Here's a link to 3D print it, for now... http://shpws.me/QUHS
jjmcclear
The 3D printed prototype turned out really nice!

Blairio
I would buy one of these. All you needs is any old standard lamp stand or mic stand, and hey presto.

Have you a price in mind?
mckenic
applause
JohnLRice
Blairio wrote:
I would buy one of these. All you needs is any old standard lamp stand or mic stand, and hey presto.

Have you a price in mind?
Also, 4 or 6 eye-bolts could be attached to the outer holes so that it could be hung from the ceiling? Either attaching to two individual ceiling points for stability or I suppose all going to a single point for simplicity? Maybe using "swag hooks" typically used for hanging plants and light fixtures? hmmm.....
https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Hang-a-Plant-From-the-Ceiling/
JohnLRice
Or I suppose a standard ceiling mount microphone flange could be used with a goose neck, since a solid bar might bend, break, or get torn out of the ceiling if bumped into?

jjmcclear
Waiting on the Kickstarter page to be reviewed. Once that's ready, people can begin placing pre orders. thumbs up

Jesse
criticalmonkey
3d print page not working
jjmcclear
criticalmonkey wrote:
3d print page not working

Yeah, I took I down. The resins too fragile, and it’s too expensive.
umma gumma
this is a great design!

I'd be interested in one for 1/4" cables
infradead
kickstarter link yet boss?

these would be boss for live shows
magneteyez
Count me in for 1 OR 2 too. Cable management is a nightmare over here.
Todai
Great design!

I'd consider a request (from the manufacturer) for both steel and aluminium?
Corrupt
Would take one for pomonas (same cable thickness as tiptop stackcables so surely fine?) and one for 1/4 inch cables too! Looking forward to the Kickstarter.
soon_come
I'm into this. SlayerBadger!
pandino
I dig it applause
chiavere
Hi - looks great! Wondering if it can also safely hold euro cables with smaller/narrower barrels like the control cables? Thanks!
jjmcclear
Still working out the details for the kickstarter page. Was hoping to have it up by the end of this week, but... it's looking like it might go into the next. So I'm shooting for the 25th of this month (Feb). smile

I was able to fit 360 tip top stackable cables on the prototype. Pretty awesome.

Working on additional stuff for the kickstarter rewards... t-shirts, and sticker designs.

magneteyez
Nice. Keep up the good work.
chiavere
Hi -

Are the grooves narrow enough to support smaller-barreled cables like those made by control, black market, etc.?

Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 1 of 8