MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ST Modular Feed
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author ST Modular Feed
c0ntr4d1ct10n
Anybody built ST Modular Feed? The bom seems to have a major discrepancy in it - 6 of the capacitors it says are 0.1uF, but the mouser link points to 18pF caps. I decided to go for the 0.1uF (100n) caps because they seem to be used in most circuits I've built.

Now that I've completed it, it turns on and the Thru output works, but the main output does not work (no sound at all).

I really need to clarify the cap values.
ashleym
You might have to give out a bit more detail about what the caps are being used for
Jaytee
Is there a schematic available? I couldn’t find one after a quick search, just a BOM and board pictures.
c0ntr4d1ct10n
That's the problem with this one. There's no schematic, just the bom. I did try to join their facebook group but will have to wait for approval.
ashleym
I’m guessing they might be power rail coupling caps (or at least some of them). Are they next to the supply legs of the ICs?
c0ntr4d1ct10n
ashleym wrote:
I’m guessing they might be power rail coupling caps (or at least some of them). Are they next to the supply legs of the ICs?

These are just the ceramic type, not electrolytic.
Anyway I managed to get it to work by soldering over all of the IC legs.

The module seems to sound like its working properly with the 6 x 100nf ceramic caps.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1