MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Analogue Outfitters Scanner.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Analogue Outfitters Scanner.
mousegarden
This sounds gorgious, in every sense of the word, not just another over priced "boutique" effect, but a genuinely beautiful thing in every way.
Shame it's so pricey.

nodog
Sounds and looks good! How much is it? Can't seem to find a price on their site nor a shop or dealer that sells it.

Not that I'd be in the market for buying. Considering posting and import costs it will surely be much too expensive in Europe.
mousegarden
nodog wrote:
Sounds and looks good! How much is it? Can't seem to find a price on their site nor a shop or dealer that sells it.

Not that I'd be in the market for buying. Considering posting and import costs it will surely be much too expensive in Europe.

It's about £1,700 GBP, there doesn't seem to be a European connection?
I love their speaker cabs, like something out of a 1940's French electronic music studio!
IR
mousegarden wrote:
I love their speaker cabs, like something out of a 1940's French electronic music studio!

Some of them remind me of children's furniture, and one has a 1960s looking grill cloth, but I do like them.
nodog
mousegarden wrote:

It's about £1,700 GBP

Yup, I'm out. eek!
mousegarden
nodog wrote:
mousegarden wrote:

It's about £1,700 GBP

Yup, I'm out. eek!

Yeah, but I was expecting it to be about 3k plus, especially given all that mechanical stuff, glass, and wood... hihi
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1