MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bear
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Bear
Rex Coil 7
pbear :(
Chevron87
I misread and saw 'beer'...
poppinger
I'm envisioning a New Yorker cartoon where a grandmother his giving her grandson a stuffed pedobear as a gift and the caption says "Actually Grandma, it's not a mascot for pedophiles, it's really a way to ironically mock pedophiles for wanting to fuck children." And also the grandmother looks really surprised and her monocle is falling off.

But what a strange piece of internet cruft from an older era to have laying around.
Panason
"Pedobear" is only something you'd know about if you've been spending too much time online, and at the wrong websites....(I won't comment on this further)

I think Rex changed the title and removed the content as he realized the question (Pyramid vs Ableton Live) can only be answered by himself!
poppinger
Ah yes, the Reddit frontpage circa 2008: that well hidden and secretive website.

I'm just saying is that maybe having a "pedophile bear" emoticon isn't something that's aged very well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1