MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Granular Convolver by Tats.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Granular Convolver by Tats.
Unborn Gore
http://daily.redbullmusicacademy.com/2018/09/the-granular-convolver

Looks fun smile
Panason
"Video unavailable"

YouTube is becoming increasingly shit .
Muzone
Interesting vid - wonder if there's going to be a releasable product coming out of it?
Jean Luc Cougar
What country are you in? Video is available for me here in the USA.

I was able to see an in person demo of this from Tats, it’s super cool - unlike anything I have seen in hardware so far.

I would love to get my hands on one.
RickKleffel
I'd buy one in a heartbeat. As it is there, it appears to be quite fun and musically useful. I just hope any eventual version does not get all crapped up with do everythingness.
stikygum
This is what handheld recorders are for, but this looks like it has a nice synthesis algorithm onboard, so it should be fun. Though it sounds like this might not have built in mics, like handheld recorders do.
Unborn Gore
RickKleffel wrote:
I'd buy one in a heartbeat. As it is there, it appears to be quite fun and musically useful. I just hope any eventual version does not get all crapped up with do everythingness.

Yeah, agree with that last statement. The simplicity of it is part of the draw.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1