MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

alpha pots/mono jacks alternative store in europe?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author alpha pots/mono jacks alternative store in europe?
oppositaer
hello my dears!

it's been a while since i was able finish my first diy builds and now i spent all my alpha pots and audio jacks.. i did my first order once at thonk but they are in some way expensive, furthermore the shipment to italy takes way too long..

i was wondering if there is any alternative shop in continental europe where to find'em..

just for the instance have a look at Thonk Alpha pots just to avoid mistakes help
aabbcc
https://www.musikding.de/

https://www.banzaimusic.com/

Both located in Germany!

Otherwise check if arrow.com has them, they have free shipping (to sweden it only takes a few days) and no minimum order value required Dead Banana
papz
Banzai - and Musikding in a lesser extent - are well-known for listing items they don't have in stock and lying about their actual availability on their website. Backorders can last for months and the customer is informed only after payment is done, when they do the partial shipping.
This is not fair and why I no longer buy from them after many bad experiences. Asking for confirmation of the actual current availability before purchasing is highly recommended.

Although I live in EU, I prefer to order from Small Bear. On bulk purchases the price is similar to Banzai's and Musikding's, including shipping and import fees. Delivery is often even faster despite they are in US because Banzai and Musikding take their time, when they don't simply forget to ship your order. Dead Banana
Boogie
Mainly experience with Banzai-Music
Quote:
Banzai - and Musikding in a lesser extent - are well-known for listing items they don't have in stock and lying about their actual availability on their website. Backorders can last for months and the customer is informed only after payment is done.
+1
aabbcc
Boogie wrote:
Quote:
Banzai - and Musikding in a lesser extent - are well-known for listing items they don't have in stock and lying about their actual availability on their website. Backorders can last for months and the customer is informed only after payment is done.
+1

I guess I've lucked out then, my 10+orders where always in stock just as stated and shipped fast we're not worthy
Bodo1967
papz wrote:
Banzai - and Musikding in a lesser extent - are well-known for listing items they don't have in stock and lying about their actual availability on their website. Backorders can last for months and the customer is informed only after payment is done, when they do the partial shipping.
This is not fair and why I no longer buy from them after many bad experiences.

+1 as well.

Boogie wrote:

Musikding in my case.
oppositaer
price look quiet similar at first sight but i might have a better look before.. good thing is 19 % VAT included.. italan vat is around 22 % !! very frustrating
GilgaFrank
Bitsbox have Alpha pots, I've ordered from them lots of times and never once had items on backorder. If it's on the website then they have it in stock.

https://www.bitsbox.co.uk/
l3v3l6
I don't know what the shipping costs and time would be to Italy, but I generally order my pots from Tayda. They have a pretty good selection of Alpha pots.
l3v3l6
I don't know what the shipping costs and time would be to Italy, but I generally order my pots from Tayda. They have a pretty good selection of Alpha pots.
backfromearth
I used to buy the long plastic pots from musikding without having delivery problems, but now I buy them from modular addicted because they have good prices on plastic AND metal pots. Delivery to belgium is more or less 2 weeks depending if the package is kept at the customs office confused
shipping is cheap

Try to stay under 40 € to avoid paying taxes (20 € fixed fees + 0.21 %. angry )
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1