MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Modes: eurorack cheat sheets for iOS & web
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Modes: eurorack cheat sheets for iOS & web
th0mas
Hi

Modes is an unofficial phone-friendly cheat sheet for iOS and web. It currently supports:
Expert Sleepers Disting mk4
Mutable Instruments Clouds (stock and parasites)
Mutable Instruments Rings

Modes lets you see the input/output and parameters of all module modes, and sort them either by order or where applicable, by their module type.

I made this app after being frustrated with the lack of phone friendly manuals for my disting mk4.

It is available on the iOS app store here:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/modes/id1445358435?mt=8

A web version is available at https://synthmodes.com

The cheat sheets are now open source to promote reuse and contribution. You can find them at https://github.com/boourns/synthmodes

Please use this thread for feedback and feature requests on the application. Thanks!
insoul8
Very cool! Thanks. I had actually thought about trying to do something like this.
naturarerum
damn, I should have kept my disting! I sold it because I didn't like spending so much time skimming through the manual. this is a really good idea.
bemushroomed
Looks good! Will try.
brandonlogic
would love one of these for the MK3!
lisa
Purchased!
Oblivion
Too slow for the promo codes, but I'll definitely check this out.
jarcorbo
Purchased! Thanks for your work!
mcpepe
Do you think an Android version could be possible?
th0mas
Thanks everyone for the support!

mcpepe wrote:
Do you think an Android version could be possible?

Yes, I have some work to do internally to solidify the internal data format to support multiple modules before expanding to other platforms.
Oblivion
nanners

Feature request - be able to scroll through the algos with a side swipe.

Guinness ftw!
selfdestroyer
What a great idea. Thanks for the heads up.
Naenyn
Very nice! Beats my pdf cheat sheet.

Any chance for an Android version?
nedrush
Purchased. Great idea.
strangegravity
Android please
aquestionoftime
BOUGHT!
Tubefund
SlayerBadger!
sleepgardens
If you are going to do a cheat sheet app for multiple modules and for android I will be happy to purchase it smile
man_hands
Just purchased. Thanks for making this! thumbs up
Sunden
Purchased as well!

I don’t have iOS development experience so I don’t know how hard this would be to do, but it would be very cool if there were to be a way either for users to add their own local modules/modes, or if there was a simple format for people to post text files or something that you could add to the codebase...

I know it’s open source but once the infrastructure for switching modules is there I’m sure lots of people would be excited to contribute the data for specific modules.
tau_seti
Purchased! Plus one on adding the MK3.
Naenyn
A couple simple feature requests:
    - Notes: it’d be nice to have the ability to add some notes on each mode.. so as I try patching using a mode, I can keep track of what seemed particularly useful or interesting.
    - Favs: I’d also like the ability to favorite or star modes that I find particularly useful so I can find them again quickly.
pines
Purchased... thanks! Beats flapping around with the pdf.
10 Miles High
So sad it needs iOS 11 .....

waah

10 Mh
BenA718
Awesome idea! I have iPad and Android, however... :(
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2