MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modes: 21 eurorack cheat sheets for iOS & web
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Author Modes: 21 eurorack cheat sheets for iOS & web
th0mas
HAPPY EASTER!

I just released version 2.0, which adds a patch generator!!!

At the bottom of the module list, tap the new "Generate Patch" button. Modes will now pick a mode at random for all the multi-mode modules active in your module list (you can hide modules you don't own with the edit button from the module list). Pull to refresh to get a new idea.

It just went live to the App Store, so it should be available within the next 24 hours.
bengersfood
th0mas wrote:
FadingCanvas wrote:
Bought the app, great! Little request: can the information about MI Elements mode-changes be included?

How about I release an alt firmware that makes it way easier to switch elements modes? I wrote one awhile back, and just recently bought an elements, so after testing it I'll release it! I did a similar one with Rings.

That would be excellent. Thank you in advance.
nostalghia
th0mas wrote:
(you can hide modules you don't own with the edit button from the module list).

You many have changed this in the new version, or it works differently with the "Generate Patch" function- but it seems like a better way to temporarily hide modules you don't own in the current version would be to tap the "+" button and then use the toggle switches in the "Add Modules" screen to switch off (hide) the ones you don't own.

Using the "Edit" button (rather than "+") brings up "minus" signs next to each listed module, with only the option to delete it. Didn't try it, in case I buy a module I don't own now at some point, as I was worried that once deleted, you can't just unhide it from the list later as it would not be accessible at all. Since I'm making an assumption, can you confirm what happens if you delete a module from the list, using Edit? Can you still get them back later by switching them on using "Add Modules" (+ sign)-will they appear in that list?

By the way, I love your app and use it often for reference. Very handy if it's been awhile since you last used a particular module and forgot how to access a mode or what its parameters are. Especially recommended to Disting users. So big thanks for "Modes", and all the updates.
batch
Just bought the app, nice work!

Can we submit cheat sheets for inclusion?

Would love to see Mother 32, Copper Traces Seek, Metropolis get added amongst many others.
batch
And O_C
th0mas
nostalghia wrote:
th0mas wrote:
(you can hide modules you don't own with the edit button from the module list).

You many have changed this in the new version, or it works differently with the "Generate Patch" function- but it seems like a better way to temporarily hide modules you don't own in the current version would be to tap the "+" button and then use the toggle switches in the "Add Modules" screen to switch off (hide) the ones you don't own.

Oh! That's unfortunate naming on my part. If you "Delete" a module from the list it just hides it, the same as unselecting it under "+". Renamed that red button to "Hide" for the next version, thanks for the feedback smile
FadingCanvas
th0mas wrote:
FadingCanvas wrote:
Bought the app, great! Little request: can the information about MI Elements mode-changes be included?

How about I release an alt firmware that makes it way easier to switch elements modes? I wrote one awhile back, and just recently bought an elements, so after testing it I'll release it! I did a similar one with Rings.

hihi would be even better hihi
allert
Purchased! Nice work. Are you considering adding more in the future? Here’s my request: Prizma sequencer.
franman69
Just purchased this to try... I'd like a bit more helpful hints on the Morphagene page if possible.. Thanks!
franman69
Yes Prizma and Eloquencer would be nice... hmmm...
Tetrapad
O_C

just ideas...
th0mas
franman69 wrote:
Just purchased this to try... I'd like a bit more helpful hints on the Morphagene page if possible.. Thanks!

Hi, can you elaborate on what you feel is missing? Thanks!

Will add tetrapad to the queue, good idea.
insoul8
Ornament and Crime would be a fantastic one to add. I'm loving the app so far and it has been a huge help compared to when i would keep separate cheat sheets in my Dropbox and fumble through them on my phone. Thanks!
soon_come
Just bought this as well (mostly for the Disting mk4). Thanks!
th0mas
Just released 2.1.

Updated Disting mk4 to firmware 4.12. Added Ornament & Crime stock.

Added Mannequins W/, TipTop Audio ONE and TG ONE (by contributors, thank you!).

Let me know if there's any errors!

Cheers,
Tom
insoul8
This program has been great! Thanks.

It might be kind of useful to add a section that has all the logic truth tables too.
SmartBits
Maybe an idea to add MN René's scales cheatsheet (by user hyperdriver)? I use that quite a lot...:

http://www.hyperexmachina.co.uk/uploads/2/1/6/8/21689608/rene_scales_v 0_91.pdf
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Page 6 of 6