MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

midiphy SEQ v4+
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author midiphy SEQ v4+
latigid on
After about two years of development, the SEQ v4+ is ready for purchase. You'll find the relevant PCB/essential parts kits here:

https://www.midiphy.com/en/shop-details/137/1/midibox-core-pcbs-essent ial-kit-
https://www.midiphy.com/en/shop-details/137/28/midibox-seq-v4-ui-essen tial-kit-

Within those pages you can find BOMs and a tool to export to Mouser. Please shout out if there is a backordered/obsolete part and I'll update the list (even better if you suggest a replacement smile) Of course, you'll have some of the parts already or there may be cheaper alternatives available.

Peter has compiled gigabytes of build footage, so he can be your personal guide as you complete the journey smile:

The current batch of cases are somewhere between Estonia and Germany, so with luck they'll be in early next week.

Happy building!
tobb
Yes very nice, but as usual with these kind of projects,the nice cases will always be OUT OF STOCK!
latigid on
tobb wrote:
Yes very nice, but as usual with these kind of projects,the nice cases will always be OUT OF STOCK!

We don't have a huge warehouse, so the cases will be sent in smaller batches. To speed things up, Adrian offered to basically hold one order for us at a time, thus the shipping should be fast when things get going.

Cases for all!
rosch
applause killer project!
latigid on
rosch wrote:
applause killer project!

Sorry that we missed your November holiday window. Something for Xmas?
rosch
latigid on wrote:
Sorry that we missed your November holiday window. Something for Xmas?

No money to do it over Yule I'm afraid, next month!!
tobb
latigid on wrote:

Cases for all!

14 cases ... Mr. Green
spoor
I’ve watched some of the second video. I think the sheer ambition of this - the shop, instructional videos, the case / interface quality, on years of midibox development - is just awesome.

I hope I can soon carve out the time to do this, and that that time converges with case and full BOM availability so that it doesn’t become yet another multi- month or multi-year project in my backlog.

I see that the ETA for the loopa v2 has moved back. Am keen on that too - hopefully it also gets a decent case.
latigid on
Thanks for the support. I think the result is well worth the effort, especially for a codebase this powerful.

We'll get it out the door before working on the LoopA. I hope Adrian will be interested in doing a case for it too smile.
latigid on
Now in stock... and going fast!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1