MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Group buys - joysticks and pots
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Author Group buys - joysticks and pots
flight
PCBs should be here in a week or two. I'll post when they're in.
tragedybysyntax
wow. I want 2 of these f'ng stat. fuck plan b's joystick......... I never got any info back from him anyway and I hear that all but 5 are already sent to customers? retarted...... smile
I just made my euro bigger so I can stick in 2 of these bad boys!
flight
I love you guys. smile
eyesaw
Hey Flight - Put me down for (2) 'just add joystick' euro modules. Did not realize you were doing this - just noticed - very nice!

Thanks, Bill
flight
Hey Bill, good to see you here!

Thanks! You are now on the list. smile
macumbista
Been in touch with Flight privately, seems he cant get ahold of these right now, so I'm curious if anyone from either of the group buys has any they would sell. I'm looking for 8-12 of them, I can work with 10K, would take 100K if you had them too! Sorry for dual-posting this.... reply by PM. Thx! D.
neandrewthal
Since this thread is back from the dead, are the pots the regular or extra long life version? Just curious.
flight
neandrewthal wrote:
Since this thread is back from the dead, are the pots the regular or extra long life version? Just curious.

Which pots?
neandrewthal
The song huei ones we bought like 572671536 of smile
flight
Heh, oh yeah.
Nope, they're standard-life pots.
flight
Alright, we're back on with the joystick group buy. A couple of us have funds set aside and it's going to happen one way or another.

It's a little different this time around though:
The previous aborted attempt looks unfavorable to the Japanese manufacturer, so we need to have a firm amount to work with. Then they will be more inclined to work a deal with us on pricing.
So, to take part in this, I will need:
  • Your preferred price per joystick.
  • Your absolute maximum price per joystick.
  • Desired quantity.
  • How much you can commit to spending. Not including shipping, just the joysticks!
  • Contact information
    • Forum name
    • Full name
    • Shipping address
    • Contact email
    • (Non-US residents or PO Box addresses)Phone number, including country code
    • Special shipping requirements (see below)
Send the above information and nothing else to: joystickbuy@flightofharmony.com
Anything else sent here will be ignored! These group buys take a lot of time, far too much of which is spent hunting down data, connecting orders to names, and sorting through multiple messages and general clutter.

Please use this forum if you have general questions that may apply to others, PM me if needed otherwise. Please read through this thread before asking any questions! All basic technical questions about these joysticks have been answered, cutout templates are available, joystick knobs are the tapered style.

Pricing: Between $25/each and $12/each. I'm not asking for a new quote until we have a FIRM quantity - both quantity of joysticks AND quantity of money.
Inbound Shipping: (This is shippinf from Japan to me.) Unknown, I'll let you know when I know.
Outbound Shipping: (This is shipping from me to you.) US Postal First-Class Parcel Post. Also (since I forgot this in previous group buys), to cover shipping materials (box, tape, label, packing material), please add USD$2.00 + $1.00 for every five joysticks after the first five, i.e.:

• 1-5 = $2.00
  • 6-10 = $3.00
  • 11-15 = $4.00
  • 16-20 = $5.00

Cutoff date: February 28.
Payment: Funds will be collected via PayPal. Collection will begin when a new quote is received.
almacrae
This is an old discussion, but I'm interested in getting some potentiometer joysticks.

Any leads are appreciated.
flight
almacrae wrote:
This is an old discussion, but I'm interested in getting some potentiometer joysticks.

Any leads are appreciated.
I don't stock any anymore, but you could ask some of the other manufacturers if they'd part with a few, like Danjel of Intellijel.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Page 6 of 6