MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular Christmas
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Modular Christmas
gregae
Time to get out the lights and decorate for the holidays:

josaka
my modest tree(s) .. from last year.

CZ Rider
An old pic for the holidays!

Here is a holiday tune made with the old Moog 901 oscillators and a little 903 white sound source. Form "A Charlie Brown Christmas". The original show made back in the early 60's was way ahead of its time. I remember seeing it back in the day and thinking Shroder could never get all those different sounds from his mini-key piano. lol

Happy Holidays All!
Flareless
^ AWESOME! applause

Thanks for sharing thumbs up
Flexyflier
What wonderful Xmas cards,not sure the trouble and strife would agree though
Rex Coil 7
Man, those images are so heartwarming and beautiful! Thankies doods!

My brother did-up his bedroom studio all Christmas-like and such. I'm gonna have to shoot a pic and post it. I'll ask him if he's good with that.

applause
gregae
CZ Rider wrote:
An old pic for the holidays!

I was hoping you'd post this one, Terry. I remember it from a few years ago - great to see it again! BTW, any chance you'll be performing again at the Gatherings? Thought you and Chuck made a great team (caught the show back in 2012 - wonderful stuff!)
DrReverendSeance
CZ Rider Linus and Lucy rocked!

Thank you for pictures everyone - and happy holidays
CZ Rider
gregae wrote:
BTW, any chance you'll be performing again at the Gatherings? Thought you and Chuck made a great team (caught the show back in 2012 - wonderful stuff!)

No plans anytime soon to go out and do shows again. After over 10 years of Orbital Decay shows we kind burned out. The 2006 Gatherings was probably our best show with a synchronized video background. We also did four of those "Back in Time" live radio shows that were fun. We would start the show at 1:59AM, play for 59 minutes, and end the show at 1:58, one minute before we started. lol

Bringing out the old Moog always look amazing up on stage. And sounds as good as it looks. Here is an image from that show where it has a nice Christmas look.

Merry Christmas All!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1