MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH-2: Pitch bend and aftertouch on Roli Seaboard block
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH-2: Pitch bend and aftertouch on Roli Seaboard block
jschussler
I have the Roli and the FH-2 talking fine (via a CME bluetooth dongle), and I get pitch and gate. But I don't get pitch bend, nor do I get aftertouch, on the FH-2. So playing a note at the top of the Roli then sliding down an interval to another note doesn't work...it only changes pitch when I lift off the key and strike a new key. Aftertouch gives nothing at all.

Screenshot attached of my config in the web tool. I have a range selected for pitch bend, and aftertouch is also selected.

Any idea what's up?
manglepup
Did you ever find a solution?
os
Possibly something is up with MPE and pitch bend on the FH-2. I need to check, but am still in post-moving-house disarray. I will though.
aberrant_devices
jschussler wrote:
I have the Roli and the FH-2 talking fine (via a CME bluetooth dongle), and I get pitch and gate. But I don't get pitch bend, nor do I get aftertouch, on the FH-2. So playing a note at the top of the Roli then sliding down an interval to another note doesn't work...it only changes pitch when I lift off the key and strike a new key. Aftertouch gives nothing at all.

Screenshot attached of my config in the web tool. I have a range selected for pitch bend, and aftertouch is also selected.

Any idea what's up?

You need to set "Last Channel" to 16.
os
I don't have a Seaboard Block but I just tested with a Lightpad Block and a Joué and MPE pitch bend and pressure appear to work fine on the FH-2.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1