MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

208 Toolbox jam
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 208 Toolbox jam
Umcorps

Modulate everything!

(also F/t CVGT1)
papz
Nice track, thanks applause
vgermuse
nanners w00t
mestlick
Nice! What FX are you using? I think I hear some delays panning around.
Umcorps
mestlick wrote:
Nice! What FX are you using? I think I hear some delays panning around.

Indeed you do!

It's my secret Easel companion.

Its a Korg Kaoss Pad.

There. I said it. Out and proud.

I use it all the time with the Easel. Playable FX with something as playable as the Easel makes perfect sense. Its out of shot so you don't see it happening but I also used it here to live loop the initial bass drone so I could have that running throughout. Available memory is very limited but there are 4 available slots so I often use it to create a shruthi like drone to play over. You can also resample so you can bounce the 4 slots down to 1 and add more layers if you want more density.

Don't tell anyone else thumbs up
J3RK
This is fun! applause w00t
chrisdermo
I absolutely loved this track, and I love the Kaoss Pad companion! I've been using a mini kp2 with a ciat lonbarde tetrax for years - playable Fx paired with such tactile instruments is a really fantastic thing, far more than the "dj" use they were intended for. I use the mini kp2 with my bugs now. Also doubles up as a basic 2 track digital recorder- perfect! Been meaning to get a kp3+ for a while now, thats what you're using here right?
Umcorps
chrisdermo wrote:
Been meaning to get a kp3+ for a while now, thats what you're using here right?

I have the v3. I think the 3+ has a bit more memory for sampling and some new fx presets but its not so different as to make it worth the cost of changing for me.

I've used KPs since they first came out - actually wore out my original v1 which is why i had to get the v3 to replace it. I think they are quite brilliant bits of kit. Really well thought out. And amazing value for money. But, yeah, its just a DJ toy. Nothing to see here... Move along.... lol
island
Umcorps wrote:

Modulate everything!

(also F/t CVGT1)

Wow, brillant thumbs up It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
Thanks for sharing.
mousegarden
Very interesting thread, and great music too...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1