MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Year End Funding Drive / Save Muff's
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Author Year End Funding Drive / Save Muff's
Muff Wiggler
Hi Folks - As you know this community has always been supported by and for the community....no ads, no bias, for the people.

Patreon has been a huge help covering the growing expenses, which combined with increasing expenses and a shrinking in Patreon supporters has brought us back to the state where we are close to but not quite covering the hosting costs. The difference accumulates a bit every month, with me paying it down to zero whenever I can.

Currently I'm unemployed and struggling to come up with rent for January 1. The forum has an overdue balance of $1784.19 which is due by Dec. 31 or they will be pulling the plug on the site.

I know this is an expensive month for everyone and I hate having to grovel for cash but this is a case of the survival of the forum. I have found a way to cut some expenses and bring the hosting costs down by a few hundred dollars a month, but first we need to settle our overdue account.

If anyone is able to assist your support will literally mean the life of the forum. Graciously and humbly asking for donations from anyone with the want and ability to help. PayPal donations can be sent to muff@muffwiggler.com

Thanks for your continued love and support of the site, we would be nowhere without you amazing folks. I love you all.

Thank you

adnauseam
Thanks, Mike!

Sent you a few bucks. Some simple math calculates that if each of the 43,000 users donated just a few bucks each there would be plenty of surplus to pay future bills.

Everybody chip in!

Happy holidays!
Scooter McCrae
Still a monthly Patreon contributor and I just sent along some funds via PayPal. THANK YOU for all that you do to keep the wonderful place going, Mike, and I hope employment and prosperity are on the way for you as soon as possible in 2019. Happy holidays to you and your family!

Scooter McCrae
a100user
Like Scooter, I'm continue my monthly Patreon but also dropped you a XMAS bonus to help with the December bill.

Cheers

David
fac
I contributed a bit. Good luck!
3ric
Just donated. Happy to help
Reality Checkpoint
My best wishes to you Mike. Funds winging their way across the 'pond' now!
ecstaticquiet
Just donated. Thanks for this invaluable forum!
knipfie2
Thanks a lot for your passion and work, donated some bucks and hope you will collect enough to keep this unique space running.
seamonkeyman
Some cash coming right at you! Thanks for the great forum! Rockin' Banana!
JohnLRice
Eel Power FTW!
gotharman
Cash sent! Thanks for an amazing forum!
Prunesquallor
Done! Thanks for everything you've done.
ignatius
this should be made a sticky or pop up when coming to the forum?

should be made as visible as possible?
JohnLRice
ignatius wrote:
this should be made a sticky or pop up when coming to the forum?

should be made as visible as possible?
Yeah, maybe change the Information banner or something at least?
trax
Thank you for all you do for this community. thumbs up
Grumble
I’d like to contribute, but how?
chvad
just sent some loot. i hope we collect enough! cheers!
Reality Checkpoint
Grumble wrote:
I’d like to contribute, but how?

Go to the main index page and right at the bottom you will see 'Donate'

Grumble
sorry, just noticed the mailto:muff@muffwiggler.com for paypall, just used that.
d'oh!
sparks
Donated!
flipper16
Just made a small donation, thanks for all your hard work... we're not worthy
Keltie
Just made a small donation. Can I suggest that this is copied to the forums. I spotted this reposted on FB, but wouldn’t have seen it here.... I’m rarely if ever in the announcements forum.

Yes, I know that makes me a bad person.
darcmorcel
Just sent a few bucks.
Thank you Mike for this forum, I enjoy every visit here and always learn something new !
Chugging Beers
Avjr
Done. And i take this opportunity to thank you all.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Page 1 of 14