MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Very Important - Please Read
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Very Important - Please Read
JohnLRice
If you love this site, please read the Year End Funding Drive / Save Muff's announcement thread below and help out if you can! Hug
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210957
Prunesquallor
Up
burdij
John, thanks for posting. I might have missed it otherwise. Sent a small contribution today. More after the end of the month.
Squattamolie
Ditto Burdij's post - I'd have missed it if not for your post here JLR - thank you.
Rex Coil 7
Squattamolie wrote:
Ditto Burdij's post - I'd have missed it if not for your post here JLR - thank you.
Same here. Hug Zero doubt about it, I'd have not known.
sbuge
Thanks JLR for posting this.

Yeah if even 10% of Muff users donates 2 dollars - it is something like 12000$ woah
hsosdrum
Donated. Thanks to JLR for making sure I saw it. thumbs up
Dr Gris
hsosdrum wrote:
Donated. Thanks to JLR for making sure I saw it. thumbs up

Ditto

//M
anomie
Thanks John - I've also kicked in something to keep this place wiggling
Bowman
Thanks John, I would have missed this too. I sent a contribution also. Love this place!
EPTC
Five bucks a month is easy and pretty much invisible, and feels good to do. Easy patreon support for the best site on the net.

There's the Patreon link on the header, but here it is, too. https://www.patreon.com/user/overview?u=4132024
coyoteous
EDIT: Donating!
kindredlost
Thanks for the notice John. thumbs up

I've been a Patreon contributor since Mike started down that route and a monthly contributor when he had the DONATE button working. I can't imagine life without Muff Wiggler group. Money sent for this campaign as well.
Faustgeist
+1

I would not have seen that post either. Cheers for the heads up.

I need to become a Patreon supporter!

~Robin
underthebigtree
Thanks for the heads up, John. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Contributed. I was shocked at the nasty posts on the main thread. We are such a small community. I didn't think that kind of incivility lived here. I'm sure it's just a loud, obnoxious small subset of people. I wish everyone would just focus on kindness and leave their cynicism at the door. It would make for a much better world for all of us.

Happy holidays to all. May we all be happy and healthy in 2019, and revel in the joy of making music.
daveholiday
Donated today!

underthebigtree wrote:
May we all be happy and healthy in 2019, and revel in the joy of making music.

Making music.....WTF..... I thought we were all just gear collecting critics! eek!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1