MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Dreadbox Hypnosis
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Dreadbox Hypnosis
Wracked with Guilt

Looks promising. I can imagine this working well as a standalone expansion to the Medusa. Hope there's a CV input to the chorus-flanger like there is in the Abyss.
anselmi
extremely cheesy ART fx 80s look! eek! eek! eek!

Daionsavage
An 80’s vibe is very appropriate to anything chorus-y, imo. And I’m a dreadbox fanboy so I’ll have to find a use for that. wink
steveoath
This is the first piece of outboard great that has heated my gas for a while. #drool
Hi5
Visuals are gross but who cares. Sounds nice so far. Any word on cost?[/video]
???
The lfo on the spring reverb sounds amazing... It sounds kind of chorus-ish. I wonder what it’s actually modulating though...
hermbot
Even if I don't need one, major points for style. That's awesome.
chvad
anselmi wrote:
extremely cheesy ART fx 80s look! eek! eek! eek!

exactly the first thing that came to mind!
Blingley
Visuals are awesome, screw the haters. Guitar

Colour combination goes well with:

SlayerBadger!
Doublecoolbossman
I'm only buying one for the looks love
unclebastard
Dang, this has to pop up exactly a week after I get my Zoom MSCDR70. Mind you, the Zoom is only £82.
starthief
I love the looks. And it looks a lot more hands-on than the MS-70CDR, though the latter does do a bunch of other stuff too.
rowsbywoof
I'm tempted to buy one just on the looks. smile The last thing I need is another delay effect, but they've done something kinda cool here with the spring and BBD. I'm interested, for sure.
psykon
I'm a sucker for spring reverbs and dreadbox gear. Pretty hyped for this one It's peanut butter jelly time!
Addam
I’m on board with the aesthetic, too. Get goofy who cares. Camera work really sold the video cool
burnn_out!
The aesthetic and sound got me hooked. In.
balbibou
hyper
ludotex
Hi5 wrote:
Any word on cost?

Dreadbox site says 499 euros
Shrigg
ludotex wrote:
Hi5 wrote:
Any word on cost?

Cool box, but... Not sure I'm $499+ interested
burnn_out!
Shrigg wrote:
ludotex wrote:
Hi5 wrote:
Any word on cost?

Cool box, but... Not sure I'm $499+ interested

The erica fusion box and similar spring verbs from Vermona are at this price range so seems about right. Also in line with a lot of other tabletop boutique effects i.e. Sherman, Oto, etc..
GovernorSilver
One could always wait until Perfect Circuit or some other store has it on sale.

Or just wait until it shows up used.
toddADSR
Loving the sound of this.
Dragonaut
Do all spring reverbs sound that damn good? Dope design. Price... not so much. But that reverb!
GavRL
Love the look and the sound, but can’t believe there’s no MIDI sync for the delay.
Spectromat
Nick Batt in a cupboard somewhere near NAMM 2019.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2