MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MMM Module Videos. AND Sample and Hold sale!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Author MMM Module Videos. AND Sample and Hold sale!
mmm
I just finished my first video (ever). I want to make two for each module to paste into the appropriate page on my WIKI site. Each will have a basic operation and an applications video...I hope. confused

Hopefully, I'll figure out a "standardized" format and style as I progress.

In honor of the completion of video #1 on the MMM Sample and Hold basic operations, I'm going to put them on sale for you MW bretheren.

SH1-B MMM DIY assembled/ tested board only sale= $68.95

SH1-K-x MMM DIY Sample and Hold kit. Sale- $82.95

The kit contains:
1- MMM DIY Sample and Hold assembled/tested PC Board
1- WK-10B wire kit for connecting the board to your panel components
1- Power cable of choice: replace the "x" in the kit code with:

x="4" for a 4-pin to 4-pin power connector.
x="6" for a 6-pin to 6-pin power connector.
or
x="E" for a 4-pin to Euro 16 pin power connector.

Shipping:
I can fit up to 4 kits in a single USPS flat-rate box:
Domestic (USA)= $4.95
International= $13.50

This is a Muff Wiggler only sale so, you'll have to add up what you would like, add the appropriate shipping charges and PayPal me directly.
My PayPal account is:
mattsonminimodular (at) comcast (dot) net

Please include your Muff Wiggler username to help me figure out who you are.

I'll run this sale until midnight Wednesday PDT August 04. (or, a week from tomorrow)

Thanks a lot,

George

Mattson Mini Modular [/video]
pugix
Very informative and entertaining. applause

Who did you hire to narrate? If that's you, you could get a job as a radio announcer. thumbs up
qu.one
Love that it has internal VCO and clock.
computer controlled
pugix wrote:

Who did you hire to narrate? If that's you, you could get a job as a radio announcer. thumbs up

That is indeed AM George =o]
mmm
pugix wrote:

Unfortunately, it's all me. Pix, designs, hippy color combos, sound beds, narration, scripting, video, editing, sequencing...........

I'm still learning. I hate my voice. very frustrating

I'm trying to focus the sound beds around the module I'm describing. This one utilized the S/H all over the place.

I think I'm going to get stuck when I get to the Mixers and Buffers... hmmm.....
mmm
qu.one wrote:
Love that it has internal VCO and clock.

Well, internal LFO. It's not VC'd. But, crank up the clock rate and it can be used as a triangle LFO in a pinch. You can use the clock out as a square LFO but, it runs pretty hot compared to "standard" waveform signals. Like 15V. Ah, run it into an attenuator and knock it down 2/3rds if you want to use it as one 8_)

G
computer controlled
mmm wrote:

I hate my voice. very frustrating

Your voice is way better than mine! Don't complain =o]
cv slime 800
Ordered!

Looks like these MMM videos will be a great resource for modular newcomers who might be confused by the various module types and functions.
mmm
cv slime 800 wrote:
Ordered!

Looks like these MMM videos will be a great resource for modular newcomers who might be confused by the various module types and functions.

Thanks cv slime 800,

I hope so. The idea is to cover the process simply and broadly for each process. Then, explain what my panel functions do.

Hopefully, it will assist existing and potential customers to get in sync with my methodology when they browse my WIKI pages, as well as demonstrate how the process works universally.

I'm leaning toward doing the VCA/ ring modulator basics next.
Soy Sos
+1! Great and informative video for those just starting out.
qu.one
mmm wrote:

Well, internal LFO. It's not VC'd. But, crank up the clock rate and it can be used as a triangle LFO in a pinch. You can use the clock out as a square LFO but, it runs pretty hot compared to "standard" waveform signals. Like 15V. Ah, run it into an attenuator and knock it down 2/3rds if you want to use it as one 8_)

G

i really meant as to not have to use any other modules to get going - especially in a starter system... great little features.
mmm
qu.one wrote:
mmm wrote:

G

i really meant as to not have to use any other modules to get going - especially in a starter system... great little features.

LOL.
Honestly....I didn't know that others didn't come with an internal source and clock. So much for keeping up with the Jones's

Usually, people just stuff a noise source into it to generate pseudo-random output events. But, I like sticking different waveshapes into it and sorta-follow them.
I did that with the sound bed on the panel function descriptions following the triangle wave and pushing my filter "this close" to resonance to quasi-sequence a narrow range of overtones in the square wave VCO's.

I like screwing with this stuff nanners
mmm
Just a reminder that the DIY Sample and Hold sale ends tonight.

The 5U VC Mixer Mattson/Bridechamber combo kit ends Friday night.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Page 1 of 1