MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

kinda stuck with the plumbutter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author kinda stuck with the plumbutter
odditymedium
any tips? i havent used it as a mixer so much so thats my next thang, but any tips and tricks? any weird stuff?
Hainbach
Sit under a tree, thermos of coffee, pack of sandwiches, flask of scotch. Patch.
odditymedium
coffee AND scotch? damn dawg

eyes...
xahdrez
I found it really helpful when starting out to focus on just one section at a time and see how it interacts with every other section - then just let the patches grow. Then unpatch and try something new.

This thread also has some nice patches to try out:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82402

But as Hainbach said - find somewhere comfortable, and give yourself the time to get lost in it! This is fun!
chorus7
xahdrez wrote:
I found it really helpful when starting out to focus on just one section at a time and see how it interacts with every other section - then just let the patches grow. Then unpatch and try something new.

Great advice...

Would also add start with a modulation source you know (like an external sine LFO) and patch it to each part of the sections and see how they behave... and then do the visa versa with modulation outputs into an external VCO to see what they are actually sending...

I used to use my Serge because of comparable voltages...
odditymedium
thank you dears

i really needed this thread

i just got back into the plumbuttah ... namesake of peterb ... "petroleum bottle"

what a masterpiece peter, you have really done something profound in this world
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1