MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Please help identify this image
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Please help identify this image
Flareless
Happy New Year Wigglers!

On the day before Christmas I received a Dotcom order. Man they got it here fast! Thanks to Roger, Margo and their excellent team for that. thumbs up

Anyone who's ordered from Synthesizers.com is probably familiar with the "extras" that come along with the package. These often include a catalog or flyer for products, sometimes a cool graphic and often a Patcher Jack sticker.

I love this latter and have a number of them stuck on gear. Patcher Jack is a warped and cool mascot (IMHO) and the stickers are a great bonus. They're also good for scaring small children; Eat your peas or Patcher Jack will visit you in your dreams cry

Anyway, this order included a new sticker that was not Patcher Jack. In fact I don't know what the hell it is. I thought I'd ask the fine folks here. Any ideas? hmmm.....

It looks sort of Klingon...
studio1dk
That’s a rotary knob.

Keld
Flareless
THANK YOU! Now I see it.

I like Patcher Jack better.
fac
Obviously, it's a hat.
snevlida14
Plasma Frequency knob on a Klingon dissruptor
sduck
Some people see a knob. Some people see 2 penguins discussing proust under a dying dystopian sun.
Eric the Red
Mr. Peanuts top hat.
kcd06
Its a partly completed Elder sign. Dont want to finish connecting the dots on this one. Seriously.
Flareless
sduck wrote:
...Some people see 2 penguins discussing proust under a dying dystopian sun.

Oh thank goodness..... I thought I was the only person that saw this confused
Just me
It's the bit of Fairy Cake in the control circuit of the Total Perspective Vortex.
ignatius
hmm.. it could be a snap on the bill of the train engineer hat you wear when patching a 5u modular system... either that or it's a ponytail wrap.
Faustgeist
sduck wrote:
Some people see a knob. Some people see 2 penguins discussing proust under a dying dystopian sun.

Lol, now I am guessing what books you might be reading....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1