MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH-2_ need help for basic configuration
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH-2_ need help for basic configuration
Funky40
need another Hand, sorry.

The FH-2 is right now connected to the Digitakt for first test setup purposes.
I had the pitch/gate thing running and lost it cause i thought the config tool had a crash, so i reloaded it.
All in all have i had the pitch/gate thing running two times and lost it two times......
the other midi CCs that i have setup right now are running fine.

so, i don´t understand what settings i have to do:
The midi/CV converter settings seems clear,
but the output configurator is not.
i´ve tryed several logical settings though.
( allways refreshing with the "send to FH-2" button )

my used midi channel is Ch1.
i set the output config window to CH1 or to nothing. both do not work right now.
its also set to Ch1 in the midi/CV config window. Gate, pitch, velocity, etc is enabled.
i went so far thru several try&error settings,........i´m not able to get pitch/gate running again
Funky40
i find it interesting that i get no help here.
what stupid has my question must be in your eyes ?

when things don´t work in any setting, can you imagine how much confusion this generates ?
manglepup
Funky40 wrote:
i find it interesting that i get no help here.
what stupid has my question must be in your eyes ?

when things don´t work in any setting, can you imagine how much confusion this generates ?

Attach a screen shot of your control panel? I had an issue where I really had to set/reset/save/load my "default" config a few times before it seemed to "stick". After the latest update though, it has worked fine from the start. I'd try changing the default load slot to 2, config as desired and save. Then save it into the #1 spot, then change the default back to #1. Do this for both Preset and Configuration. Then double check your defaulting to #1 on both - and after that, save once more - then turn off/on your euro and see if maintains those settings.
Funky40
Thanks manglepup for the Hand,
i´ll check the next days.

the stupid thing is, its so new for me, there is more confusion than just this, haha wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1