MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The 2019 Show Us Your DIY Builds Thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author The 2019 Show Us Your DIY Builds Thread
sduck
Woops, forgot to create this thread on the first, as i usually do. I was on the road and all that, blah blah blah.

And while there may be people who actually finished stuff earlier in the year than I did, here's what I finished last night...

Just another rookie

Probably not as funky as the feedback module but......
I didn’t build that! I built a wave runner LFO.
autodafe
I built 2 CVPal modules in less than one hour, and I can now see 3 different USB-MIDI interfaces on my Mac:

see tutorial at:
https://www.autodafe.net/blog/17-multiple-cv-pal-modules-on-the-same-c omputer.html
cartertools
2 Barton VCA Mixers for the new case, just as easy to make two as one.

ashleym
cartertools wrote:

A couple (twins?) of beauties!! I am biased because I do love the simplified labelling you use. It gives a clean look and the knobs give all the ornament you need. thumbs up
werock
Did most of this in December but the panel arrived in the new year, so was able to finish it in 2019.

It's a CR-78 Snare in Frac, based on the Oshpark pcb mangros shared in this thread (I still have a couple of spare pcbs if anyone is interested).

Here it is (next to its DR-55 clone cousin).

It is the first panel I have got from Schaeffer using the printing option - very happy with it.
cartertools
Thanks! I was trying to keep it clean and obvious as to the functions.

I kind of hate those knobs which are cheap ones that came with the knurled shaft pots I bought on Amazon. I've been making my own knobs for most of the modules I build but it certainly makes things easier to use these and I'm not going to pass up "free" knobs.

ashleym wrote:

A couple (twins?) of beauties!! I am biased because I do love the simplified labelling you use. It gives a clean look and the knobs give all the ornament you need. thumbs up
woodster
It's Alive !

This thing is both a Beauty and the Beast
JanneI
2019 first build for me: GILBERT

Time lapse video with 100% GILBERT on soundtrack:
https://youtu.be/nh_U3Q7Ji40

djthopa
Cant have enough switches!

[/img]
djthopa
Arduino ADSR with a few challenges with the built.

I forgot to drill the loop envelope mode switch, so now its ADS!

Also added a led to give visual feedback of the envelope out.

CLee
Finally replaced the last of my home etched boards. I had 2 3340 VCOs that were some of my first DIY builds from the early 80s, built into a SMMS panel I purchased with extra space. They're totally unstable now, so I replaced them with some PCBs from member sksynh, https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=207746&highlight=

The old one oops ...

FetidEye
LZX video module: Quad Processor:
MapacheRaper
cartertools wrote:

Im finishing one of these just tonite!

I love the "arms" that are gripping it. Super useful to solder. What´s the name of this things?
cartertools
Panavises, these are Panavise Jr, well worth it. I keep an eye out for them at yard sales, etc and have picked up a lot of their vises over the years.

MapacheRaper wrote:

Im finishing one of these just tonite!

I love the "arms" that are gripping it. Super useful to solder. What´s the name of this things?
cackland
sduck wrote:
Woops, forgot to create this thread on the first, as i usually do. I was on the road and all that, blah blah blah.

And while there may be people who actually finished stuff earlier in the year than I did, here's what I finished last night...

This thing looks awesome!!
djthopa
Euro-fied some testers Miley Cyrus

cartertools
Passive mult, section 1: 4x 1/8" TS, BNC, RCA section 2: BNC, 2x 1/8" TS, RCA, banana binding posts.
[/img]
OB1
DIY performance case with 47/53 DIY modules.

Repeater

Matrix switch
Cedrik Ha
Second RE-303 with my own optimisation regarding the flimsy pots smile

Jarno
Repeater wrote:

Matrix switch

Somewhere, an ARP2500 softly weeps grin
solitud

I have build a MIDI Clock synchronizer/programmer for my CR-78.
The CR-78 starts AND stops reliable on MIDI realtime messages start/continue/stop.
The black button let's you trigger the sound which is currently selected in the Programmer section of the CR-78. It is quantized to 16th notes so you can actually program the CR-78 sequencer in realtime and don't need that Roland WS-1 programmer.
The selected sound can also be triggered via MIDI on channel 10.
Eric the Red
OB1 wrote:
DIY performance case with 47/53 DIY modules.

I love your unified look
soup
Jürgen Haible Triple Chorus...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6