MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mother 32 - Pattern init during ext. clock slows down sync
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Mother 32 - Pattern init during ext. clock slows down sync
theld
Hello everybody and a happy new year,

I have a question regarding the Mother 32 during the initialization of patterns while the tempo is clocked from external sources. The tempo input is in "single clocked advance modus", the tempo LED is flashing green.

Now every time I try to initialize a pattern by pressing "shift + reset + pattern" the M32 slows down the clock synchronization. For example: M32 is triggerd by DFAM (TRIGGER out -> TEMPO in). Before the initialization both running perfectly in sync. After the procedure Mother only reacts on every 13 step of the DFAM. This also occurs with other external trigger sourcer (e.g. Doepfer, Mutable Instruments).

In this situation the only way to get the 1:1 sync back seems to unplug the tempo input, move M32 tempo knob or restart the sequencer so Mother is falling back to his internal clock after a while* and than plug in the external tempo again.

(* when you get into this situation from a slow external clock signal you have to wait a full "slowed down trigger cycle" till M32 is doing the fallback to his clock)

Does somebody else experience this with a M32 or might it be an issue with my unit?

Thanks in advance!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1