MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla easelMIDI interest poll
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  

Would you get one for 600$ ?
Yes, i am my own one-man-band !
41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Maybe, but i need to feed the kids first
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Nah, midi is for 80s pop bands
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Buchla easelMIDI interest poll
ArguZ
Hello,

a while ago we started bringing midi back to the rack with the 2EM and we think it could be fun to have another Easel expander that can control external midi gear on stage.
One could animate an effect like the new Kilpatrick Redox (presets for Redox, Eventide H9, Strymon Timeline are factory installed), add direct controls to a box without front panel inputs (Eventide H9) or use external Synths to play along.
Also running a second Easel in a virtual environment and slaving it to the real one is an idea...or just a simple iPad drum machine that plays along.

So here comes the cardEM

10 channels of CV to midi, 4 wired to the 208 modulation sources, all channels full attenuable.
4 of them are just banana inputs, but the last two will convey pitch , pressure and trigger from the 218 and turn that into Velocity and NoteOn/Off.
The 208 sequencer can be used as an optional pitch source and the pulser can produce midi timecode.

Here is a short video from tonights wiggling where i play a Matrix 12 vst with the 208 sequencer and the Easel plays the 218 arpeggio.

https://youtu.be/P0Qd4UmsgK4

Let me know if this is of interest for you smile
seeasound
Hope this is happening!

I have not ben this excited about midi ever! Just imagining using this with a nord drum or my oto boxes is enough to keep me awake at night!
ArguZ
It will happen smile
Maybe just a limited run, but it will.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1