MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Space Designer legacy impulse responses
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Space Designer legacy impulse responses
Dcramer
Hey I just got into Logic Pro X and I need to find all the older Impulse Responses for Space Designer reverb!

The new installer didn't give them to me.

They'll be a bunch of little samples with a .SDIR extension

we're not worthy help! help
fishphacurr
Have you checked to make sure there aren't still some presets to install thru the Sound Library Manager? I'm not 100% certain, but I was thinking that all of the Space Designer presets are still available via the Sound Library Manager... the basic installation doesn't install the entire Logic library by default.

I could be wrong though, so apologies if I am confused

(Logic Pro X Menu/Sound Library/Open Sound Library Manager)
Dcramer
Sadly I don’t have any of the old files, or drive.
It’s a fresh install of Logic Pro X and it seems to install a much smaller set of presets. It appears that the space designer patches are made up of a preset file, and a separate impulse file called up by the presets.
I found the presets online, just can’t find the .SDIR impulse response files.
cry
ignatius
can you not get to them in the sound library manager? i forget if they are available. there's a lot of legacy stuff there and separate download sections for stereo and surround reverbs.

if you can't find them i'll see what i have and if it's possible to "wetransfer" them to you or something

Dcramer
Thanks!
My old drive (with v9 on it) crapped out and I lost all my old installs so I’m starting from scratch on a new puter... very frustrating
ignatius
Dcramer wrote:
Thanks!
My old drive (with v9 on it) crapped out and I lost all my old installs so I’m starting from scratch on a new puter... very frustrating

check your PMs smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1