MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Something new from Soma
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Something new from Soma
Synth Con Meo
Interesting.

anselmi
Synth Con Meo wrote:
Interesting.

is this Muff´s? hmmm.....

there´s the cats . . . Teh forumcats

the emojis . . . screaming goo yo MY ASS IS BLEEDING It's peanut butter jelly time!

panason trolling posts...

yep...Muff´s seriously, i just don't get it
adnauseam
With no explanation of how it's generating or amplifying sound all I can say is that I'm intrigued yet confused.
blipson
adnauseam wrote:
With no explanation of how it's generating or amplifying sound all I can say is that I'm intrigued yet confused.

https://somasynths.com/dvina/ says:

"I take the electric signal DIRECTLY from the strings that vibrate in the strong magnetic field of a neodymium magnet, hidden in the neck."

Sounds like guitar pickup technology to me, but Vlad says it's not exactly the same.
Blairio
The text in the video says the strings directly excite a magnet, and that there is no pickup as such, but what I can't see us where the electrical output passes out to an amp or recorder.

It sounds great when one of the two strings acts as a drone / resonator, while the other is 'fretted' to produce the melody.
Pugilistas
Vlad's gone shinehead!

I'm liking electro-acoustic more and more, but not a string player.
Panason
anselmi wrote:

is this Muff´s? hmmm.....

there´s the cats . . . Teh forumcats

the emojis . . . screaming goo yo MY ASS IS BLEEDING It's peanut butter jelly time!

Just loggin in to say: DOES THIS THING EVEN HAVE MIDI ??/??//??

seriously guys : w.t.f. lol
MindMachine
anselmi wrote:

HA! w00t
Kent
Who’d have known that Heaven’s Gate would be back with their own Pied Piper so soon?

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1