MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sending random voltages all over the damn place...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Sending random voltages all over the damn place...
rbwduece
Sending random voltages all over the damn place...
[s]https://soundcloud.com/robertwisneski/theory-1122018[/s]
tonymasiello
This is sick (in a good way)... In spite of what sounds quite chaotic, you have a beautiful stereo image going on here. Definitely a good listen in headphones.
rbwduece
tonymasiello wrote:
This is sick (in a good way)... In spite of what sounds quite chaotic, you have a beautiful stereo image going on here. Definitely a good listen in headphones.

Thanks for listening and taking the time to leave feedback! I tend to like my music on the chaotic side....haha
mt3
tonymasiello wrote:
...beautiful stereo image going on here. Definitely a good listen in headphones.

Understatement.
SlayerBadger!
lauprellim
I like the way the percussion sounds decay out to hard right and hard left. I think this is one of the reasons the stereo imaging is so effective. Introducing the samples around 2:30 is a nice touch. There's a lot of variety here within a coherent field of possibilities. Congratulations!
rbwduece
lauprellim wrote:
I like the way the percussion sounds decay out to hard right and hard left. I think this is one of the reasons the stereo imaging is so effective. Introducing the samples around 2:30 is a nice touch. There's a lot of variety here within a coherent field of possibilities. Congratulations!

Glad you're digging it! I've been doing alot of ping pong delay on drums as of lately. It makes for some complex sounding percussion!
evanc
damn! really good.
rbwduece
evanc wrote:
damn! really good.

Thanks for listening and taking the time to leave feedback. If you dig this track, you may be interested in the albums I've recorded since converting to Eurorack. I just finished one last year called Pillars that, surprisingly enough, has garnered some pretty positive reviews from those amongst the ol' synth community. Enjoy!

https://robertwisneski.bandcamp.com
evanc
rbwduece wrote:
evanc wrote:
damn! really good.

Thanks for listening and taking the time to leave feedback. If you dig this track, you may be interested in the albums I've recorded since converting to Eurorack. I just finished one last year called Pillars that, surprisingly enough, has garnered some pretty positive reviews from those amongst the ol' synth community. Enjoy!

https://robertwisneski.bandcamp.com

i'll check it out, cheers
balbibou
Holy cow what a track...fast paced, a shitload of elements, my brain likes it...sounds like a cross between DrukQs tracks, Amon Tobin and Aleksi Perala...but still very distinctive...Well played ! These crystal clear droplets... we're not worthy

Quote:
you have a beautiful stereo image going on here. Definitely a good listen in headphones
can't agree more
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1