MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Filmless Score :: Mutable Elements “solo”
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Filmless Score :: Mutable Elements “solo”
mathomas
Some of the many moods of Elements...

BenA718
Awesome!
mathomas
BenA718 wrote:
Awesome!

Thanks!
FraMauro
That's lovely.
mathomas
FraMauro wrote:
That's lovely.

Thank you!
Juan John Jaune
Ambients not usually my cup of tea but I just loved this, got the chill entrancing thing most ambient (at least that I have heard) goes for, but with enough stuff going on rhythmically to keep my attention.

Wouldn't happen to have a soundcloud so I could get it on mobile would you? applause
mathomas
Juan John Jaune wrote:
Ambients not usually my cup of tea but I just loved this, got the chill entrancing thing most ambient (at least that I have heard) goes for, but with enough stuff going on rhythmically to keep my attention.

Wouldn't happen to have a soundcloud so I could get it on mobile would you? applause

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I actually haven’t uploaded this one to SC (they’re so damn stingy with program time). I may upload though, so I’ll let you know if I do.
Superaction80
That’s really excellent. I like how the various harmonies cycle in and out. The 9th in particular was a fun and interesting character.
mathomas
Superaction80 wrote:
That’s really excellent. I like how the various harmonies cycle in and out. The 9th in particular was a fun and interesting character.

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1