First Bug sounds + thoughts

Modular and other sound devices from BugBrand.

Moderators: Kent, BugBrand

lobra
Common Wiggler

First Bug sounds + thoughts

Post by lobra » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Recently made the transition from eurorack to bugbrand and so far Im loving it. Tom was a great person to deal with and gave me some of the fastest shipping I've seen in a long time (UK to US in two days). The simple setup of the synthvoice makes for complex patches that makes me think a bit more creatively. :guinness:

Heres one of my first few patches made with the Chirper, Synthvoice and, PT Delay:

Looking forward to adding a second row in the future :bugbrand: :bugbrand: :bugbrand:

shred
desperation tentacle

Post by shred » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:52 pm

NICE! excellent sounds :tu:
recently jumped into bug waters as well with chirper and ptdelay, but still kept some euro around to compliment them. adding a synth voice seems like a no-brainer and i can’t wait to do the same.

more vids please! :mrgreen:
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:CATS OR GTFO!!!!!

www.shredderghost.bandcamp.com

T. Jervell
Wiggling with Experience

Post by T. Jervell » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:22 am

Cool sounds :sb:

BugBrand
Knowledge of Bugs

Post by BugBrand » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:01 pm

'tis ALIVE!

(Shred - there's actually one SynthVoice in the shop at the moment if interested...)

shred
desperation tentacle

Post by shred » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:30 pm

BugBrand wrote:'tis ALIVE!

(Shred - there's actually one SynthVoice in the shop at the moment if interested...)
oh, I know! don’t have the funds together yet otherwise I’d be all over it!
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:CATS OR GTFO!!!!!

www.shredderghost.bandcamp.com

lobra
Common Wiggler

Post by lobra » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:13 pm

Thanks for all the nice words. Im probably going to use this thread to post more noisy examples of the synth voice + chirper combo. Just got done having fun with this patch:

Also, the dual VCA is possibly the best VCA I have ever heard. It gets even better using it as a wave shaper as well. :spin:

lnd
Learning to Wiggle

Post by lnd » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:26 am

lobra wrote: Also, the dual VCA is possibly the best VCA I have ever heard. It gets even better using it as a wave shaper as well. :spin:

Try folding the first filters sub audio mode sine wave.. very thick powerful sound and one of my favorites of those that I found :sb:

https://soundcloud.com/fart-van-delay <- mostly crappy noise stuff but the filterfold or ff sound clips were made by folding the sub audio mode filter sine wave..

Return to “BugBrand Devices”