MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Some noise and bad field recordings
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Some noise and bad field recordings
bibleblack
Be gentle this is the first stuff I have put out in public for about 20 years but wanted to share it and hopefully get some feedback.

Its a mixture of modular noise and field recordings. Really inspired by Kjostad and really loved the idea of presenting the landscape as something more chaotic and raw than pastoral ambient music.
[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=2186475690 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

Expanding Foam

Thanks for listening Dead Banana
mbauer
Really enjoyed all of these but especially tracks 3-5. Personal favorite: Mussel beds and Lions
bibleblack
Thanks I really appreciate that.

The mussels and lions track was a recording on my phone (all i had with me at the time) of a large group of sealions in lindasfarne that you could get near by walking across a mussel bed.
FetidEye
I dig track 5 !
DeanG
I like this a lot, thanks for posting. I have similar interests and it is inspiring to hear what you've done. Are you using an envelope follower to trigger and contour some of the electronic sounds?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1