MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Juno-66 arp not working
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author Juno-66 arp not working
chaoschao99
Hello!

I've absolutely have loved the Juno 66 upgrade since installation and haven't ran into a problem up until this point. For some reason when I entered a sequence with the powerarp function it will not play back and the regular arp itself is muted and wont play back.

I've tried restarting it multiple times but the regular arp wont come back to life. I have been able to get the powerarp to work in the past but I'm unsure what is different this time.

I read through the manual covering the powerarp section and cannot figure out how to get it to start working again. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
tubbutec
Very likely the arp clock source is set to 'midi clock' or 'midi note' instead of 'internal'

You can reset the parameters in the config menu, or set the arp clock to 'internal' there.
chaoschao99
Thank you so much for the reply! I will give this a try and see if this does the trick Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1