MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Red Panda Particle VERSION 2!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Red Panda Particle VERSION 2!
smetak
Oh, YES!!!!!!

https://pedals.thedelimagazine.com/qa-with-red-pandas-curt-malouin-abo ut-particle-v2/
Futuresound
Stereo!
tuttlerecall
Interested to hear if how different the sound will be with "higher fidelity." Was that ever an issue with V1?
smetak
tuttlerecall wrote:
Interested to hear if how different the sound will be with "higher fidelity." Was that ever an issue with V1?

Yep, this also caught my attention - the "radical restructuring" of both the internal circuit and new firmware - I'm very pleased with mine, no issues at all, but am anxious to hear this new version.
tremolo3
Presets!
Franktree
Rockin' Banana!
gringostar
I'll just leave this here.

smetak
Woe! This will certainly substitute by original Particle!

For some reason, can't get to their site to check on the release date - has anyone got it?
MindMachine
smetak wrote:
tuttlerecall wrote:

Yep, this also caught my attention - the "radical restructuring" of both the internal circuit and new firmware - I'm very pleased with mine, no issues at all, but am anxious to hear this new version.

I am pleased with my two and refuse to listen to improvements. Dead Banana
Minimoog56
Nice pedal. Only quibbles are the setting of the tap division and the expression pedal implementation Is not intuitive and requires reading the quick notes. Prefer setting on the fly where it’s just heel down set knobs then toe down set knobs. Sounds very different to my ears from version 1 - keeping both for now - but still love the Panda and everything she poops into the world
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1